High School New High School Uniforms 2014-2015

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I hope this doesn't come across as rude, but do you have any idea of how much you guys spent?
I know this isn't directed at me, but thought I'd answer since I have a close estimate. That uniform as is with the lettering and embroidery on the back would run about $192 + a uniform. That includes a tax estimate, but not shipping. I've done a lot of uniform calculating with my rep and in the catalog, to try to figure out what our best options are when we purchase! The lettering and extras that make the uniform are where the costs add up!

Here is our new uniform for Varsity Spirit! I love them! The fit is great, and it's like a spandex material not the stiff material!
2ia328y.jpg

IMG
Love this uniform! I've wanted to do one with a different color back for a couple of years, but haven't decided if I would really like it or not when it came to competitions!

I know this isn't directed at me, but thought I'd answer since I have a close estimate. That uniform as is with the lettering and embroidery on the back would run about $192 + a uniform. That includes a tax estimate, but not shipping. I've done a lot of uniform calculating with my rep and in the catalog, to try to figure out what our best options are when we purchase! The lettering and extras that make the uniform are where the costs add up!
Thank you for answering this! I felt bad that I didn't have an exact answer. And the I wasn't sure about the different colored back when we first got them but when I tried it on I loved the way it flowed from the front to back, the result was deffientaly different from what I initially expected.

Thank you for answering this! I felt bad that I didn't have an exact answer. And the I wasn't sure about the different colored back when we first got them but when I tried it on I loved the way it flowed from the front to back, the result was deffientaly different from what I initially expected.
I like this design WAY more than the traditional front-back different color design because you can actually see the red in the front. It makes the whole thing look smoother and cleaner.

I like this design WAY more than the traditional front-back different color design because you can actually see the red in the front. It makes the whole thing look smoother and cleaner.
Yes! I think if you couldn't see the red on the front I would have a completely different opinion about it, because it would appear as 2 different uniforms and that just dosent seem visually appealing to me

Thats unfortunate. I've said many times on the boards, I'm blessed to have a wonderful rep, but I know they aren't all. What's most unfortunate is that you don't have the choice to switch. While I have a great experience, I would hate to be tied into anything without an option to go a different route! And even though we do have a great rep, I will add that I'm also on top of every single size that is typed into the computer. She gets my approval on every item for every girl from me, so that may help. Who knows she probably thinks I'm crazy, but our stuff comes out how I like it, so if I'm crazy oh well!
That's how my coach was. When we got sized, we had to get approval from her

That's how my coach was. When we got sized, we had to get approval from her
our coach put complete trust in the Varsity rep for sizing. My younger cp could have used a size smaller in her four pairs of camp wear shorts and two of her tank tops. At least it wasn't actual uniforms and it is too big rather than too small.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I don't know why I didn't think of this earlier, but here's a picture of my uniform from before I sent it in to get it altered (yup, still waiting to get it back...)
The blurred out line through the P is my school's name and there are rhinestones around that and the P.
Please excuse my friend's obnoxiously bright tutu.

I don't know why I didn't think of this earlier, but here's a picture of my uniform from before I sent it in to get it altered (yup, still waiting to get it back...)
The blurred out line through the P is my school's name and there are rhinestones around that and the P.
Please excuse my friend's obnoxiously bright tutu.

Love the pleated skirt!

Why does she hates A-line skirts? Although I do appreciate a good knife pleat, they just don't seem as practical to me as other styles.

By the way, am I the only one hoping that the side panel uniform goes away this year? I love how clean it looks and it looked great when Live Oak and Morehead ordered it, but at this point it's been done to death (along with a few other styles). And how do you all feel about a team with purple and gold or blue and gold as their colors ordering a uniform with black in it? I love it because white and gold do not contrast well, and black gives the uniform a cleaner, more solid look.

Last edited:
Why does she hates A-line skirts? Although I do appreciate a good knife pleat, they just don't seem as practical to me as other styles..

I'm not sure her exact reasoning behind it, but she said she believes A-line is appropriate for college and all star but not for high school. It may be because the old coach had always ordered A-lines that were too short on most girls, but I don't know for sure.

I know this is a cheer thread but we got our pom uniforms tonight and I'm super excited :D these actually aren't new either so it kind of doesn't fit the thread at all but I don't care because I'm super excited. PS: sorry for my grossness. I just got out of practice

Random question: do you guys find it necessary for middle school teams to buy warm-ups if they don't cheer for football?

Random question: do you guys find it necessary for middle school teams to wear warm-ups if they don't cheer for football?
We didn't cheer football and we had them. We wore them at school on game days because obviously it was the middle of winter in Illinois and cold but still looked like a team arriving at games and whatnot. It looks more professional than jeans and team shirts. It was also a lot easier to put on skirts over warmup pants and slide those off than to try the same thing with jeans

Back