High School New High School Uniforms 2014-2015

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

The problem is that cheaper uniforms don't come in grey. Varsity is out of budget for now and would take too long. I would love for them to get rid of their current light grey uniform and get the new charcoal!

I do understand that black isn't one of their school colors, but neither is white and no one fusses about.
Try CheerDeals.

Omnicheer has sublimation unis that you can customize the design and colors for about $90 per uni.

The problem is that cheaper uniforms don't come in grey. Varsity is out of budget for now and would take too long. I would love for them to get rid of their current light grey uniform and get the new charcoal!

I would also try Team Cheer! If you call in, a rep can work with you to get the most affordable grey/charcoal uniform for your team. They also have quick ship options if you're on a time crunch.

I feel like we are going to have to do some heavy duty fundraising to pay for another uniform so everyone has one that matches for competitions. Maybe I can try and point the coach in this direction? I will post a pic from my phone here in a second, but the girls in front are not JV, we don't have a JV team. They are 6th graders and a couple that made the team, quit, and joined back when school started are 7th and 8th. 6th grade got to try out countywide for first time this year. Some moms are upset because now they would rather have the old uniforms. I have come to terms with it, it is what it is, but they do need to match to compete.

ImageUploadedByFierce Board1415026272.675709.jpg

The uniform debacle out of coach's hands. She is doing great things with the program.

ETA: The uniform is what was ordered exactly. ;)

Last edited:
I feel like gray and red call for a more traditional uniform.

@Twinklestars want me to design something?
Unfortunately, I don't get to pick or I would say yes. I agree with the traditional being a better fit.

I would also try Team Cheer! If you call in, a rep can work with you to get the most affordable grey/charcoal uniform for your team. They also have quick ship options if you're on a time crunch.
We are definitely on a time crunch. I will let the coaches know. I used to get their catalog, but didn't have one on hand.

Our new coaches are cheer moms and want the team to have another uniform for basketball season. The girls are excited. So am I--I don't care for either of their current uniforms.

I know they have a GTM catalog and I got a CheerZone catalog in the mail that I gave to them. Our school colors are red and grey, but also use a lot of white. Some of the alumni and current students fuss about using any black. IOW, a red and white uniform is acceptable, but red and black is not. I have no idea why.

I feel your pain. Our colors are Scarlet (red) and Grey. Our previous uniforms (which we have to keep for 5 years) were all red with black and silver accents. When we ordered new uniforms last year I was given strict guidelines. They had to be predominantly red and grey with little black or white. We finally settled on grey uniforms with red and white trim, which I love, but it was a hard sell to the girls. First picture is of previous uniforms, second is our new ones. LOVE OUR NEW UNIFORMS!
100_1258_zps59e10aae.jpg

cheer2013_zpsaf42c083.jpg

Back