High School New High School Uniforms 2014-2015

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

One of my teammate's friends from another school asked her to guess which one was newer and she said the Varsity one. The Varsity one was 10 years old and the GTM one was 2 years old. This isn't a personal account, but this same topic came up at practice last night
Wow.

Front
9088f219a613fa3b26c8215921b30586.jpg

Back
30126b006cd2cbc2c097723c94a9bb92.jpg

And the sleeve because it's my favorite part of the whole uniform
7db55486b23d647ffc06c4cc8a9c01e3.jpg

Full body(color is actually like the first two pictures but I couldn't get good pictures while wearing the uniform; and it's navy not black if you couldn't tell)
This is nice, but I would look awful in it. Anyone who isn't tan is not flattered by orange. Eek!

I posted on here a few months ago that we had had a positive experience ordering GTM warm ups but need to add disclaimer because this years experience was not good. They ran out of sizes and didn't let us know until weeks after our order was placed. We ended up getting refunded since we already missed football season.

I posted on here a few months ago that we had had a positive experience ordering GTM warm ups but need to add disclaimer because this years experience was not good. They ran out of sizes and didn't let us know until weeks after our order was placed. We ended up getting refunded since we already missed football season.
Would it be bad to say that I hope this happens with the recent order for my cps' team?

I've ordered warm ups from GTM like five times. They were always pretty, but they ripped like halfway into the football season, every year. Not sure if the unis are that low quality too, though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My GTM warmups were really nice looking but a hole ripped in my pocket after my first year. My duffle bag has held up pretty well though!

Would it be bad to say that I hope this happens with the recent order for my cps' team?

It very well might! This order was a nightmare. We Refused to make girls pay for the wrong size warm ups especially because we will not be ordering from them next year. We will be going through varsity, although more pricey the customer service and quality is worth it.

It very well might! This order was a nightmare. We Refused to make girls pay for the wrong size warm ups especially because we will not be ordering from them next year. We will be going through varsity, although more pricey the customer service and quality is worth it.
Have you thought about Dehen? I've read good testimonials on their site and they offer some of the same styles as Varsity. They look like one of the more established vendors, but I've never ordered anything from them.

I've ordered from GTM many times over the last 10 years or so, but this year it was AWFUL!! I was filling in orders two different times so I didn't have an option of switching companies. They shipped our order to CA (we are in IL) and for three weeks we were told we would get it any day they just couldn't give me a tracking number. Luckily, the CA customer called and said she had received the order. If she hadn't, I still don't think I'd have the order! We did end up getting a percentage refunded but keeping up with the two orders was like a full time job. I don't have time or energy for that!

I've ordered from GTM many times over the last 10 years or so, but this year it was AWFUL!! I was filling in orders two different times so I didn't have an option of switching companies. They shipped our order to CA (we are in IL) and for three weeks we were told we would get it any day they just couldn't give me a tracking number. Luckily, the CA customer called and said she had received the order. If she hadn't, I still don't think I'd have the order! We did end up getting a percentage refunded but keeping up with the two orders was like a full time job. I don't have time or energy for that!
Wow.

Back