All-Star New Maddie Gardner 2by2 Video

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I love it when people call out the Teal Army for being rude....oh wait.....
#TealArmy
Anyway, I love this video, and love it even more because of the Lucky song...Seriously, it was perfect!
Maddie is so amazing, and I for one will be so sad to see her on the worlds stage for the last time this year.
wait...ok did she graduate high school last year? or is she still in high school? cuz i thought she still was....sry still new to the cheer world haha

wait...ok did she graduate high school last year? or is she still in high school? cuz i thought she still was....sry still new to the cheer world haha
maddie is a senior this year. so after worlds 2012 she will be done with all star cheer. unless she choses to super senior which last time I heard she was moving on after high school.

i loved it!:) i honestly miss the senior elite videos. not that i have anything against all the new teams 2x2 is working with because those videos are really great too but since se was the 1st team they worked with it's almost sad seeing them move on without them:( sorry i had to get it out!

he's still doing videos for cea :confused:

#tealarmy
I loved loved LOVED this video.
I love Maddie. She's awesome. Everything about her. She handled a CNN camera way better than I ever could, and she did awesome. She's so mature and such a good flyer. Very gracious and very appreciative. I like it. @StarshipTrooper you're an awesome parent. I can't wait to see the next chapter in her life.

I find it funny that the Teal Army started out as people just excited about CEA's progress, then had to contend with people who were being rude and unnecessary under the cloak of fandom. Now that we've kinda gone back to the original, calmer but still politely rabid 'LOVE CEA' fandom, people use the cloak of 'Anti-Teal-Army' to be rude and unnecessary. I think I'll just call them ignorant. Or childish. I can't decide..

You can disagree. But just be polite or don't post rude stuff if you simply can't contain your negativity (am I channeling @ShoWStoppeR ?

Watching this video reminded me of why I'm such a big fan of Maddie! She looks STUNNING in the air, I could watch her all day long!

I find it funny that the Teal Army started out as people just excited about CEA's progress, then had to contend with people who were being rude and unnecessary under the cloak of fandom. Now that we've kinda gone back to the original, calmer but still politely rabid 'LOVE CEA' fandom, people use the cloak of 'Anti-Teal-Army' to be rude and unnecessary. I think I'll just call them ignorant. Or childish. I can't decide..

You can disagree. But just be polite or don't post rude stuff if you simply can't contain your negativity (am I channeling @ShoWStoppeR ?

rainbows and butterflies baby!

I never said SHE was not beautiful. I never said she was not graceful. Her kick is beautiful. But IMHO her double and most if not all of CEA doubles have their feet crossed and their head out and IMHO that is ugly. And no I can't kick double - But I sure can teach one that has feet together and head in.

You've gotten a couple girls from TO going to Wildcats now, don't you? Such a special gym with great kids, take good care of them! :D

If I got to talk with and take a picture with Meryl Streep, I'd probably be crying that hard too..
We did get quite a few this year for some reason. All are great kids and very coachable.
Wait til you see Bri - the one in the video. BEAUTIFUL flyer!! you can tell that she is aspiring to be just like Maddie.

Back