OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
My new tv obsession is Supernatural. I know I'm rather tardy to the party, but I'm catching up on Netflix at my own pace. It's just so good, I can't believe I've never watched it before now.

My husband is the same way. He cannot stand any mouth sounds while eating, drinking, etc. There's actually a real name for this issue. You are not alone!

I can't either. I remember yelling at my sister to chew with her mouth closed when I was little. That and someone noisily chomping on gum, yuck!

My husband is the same way. He cannot stand any mouth sounds while eating, drinking, etc. There's actually a real name for this issue. You are not alone!
Whenever my dad eats I'm just like ew. And my friend was just eating cereal right next to me and the noises were just so gross to me.

Idk if buegs is talking about the walkers when they eat (blech!) or just regular people eating cereal lol, but I'm the same way. Any slurping, smacking or loud chewing drives me up the wall.

My new tv obsession is Supernatural. I know I'm rather tardy to the party, but I'm catching up on Netflix at my own pace. It's just so good, I can't believe I've never watched it before now.

Hello new best friend :]
But really, I loveeee Supernatural! Dem Winchester boyz ;)
I wish we could have a subforum in the Random section just about TV shows...

Remember, remember, the 5th of November
The Gunpowder Treason and plot;
I see of no reason why Gunpowder Treason
Should ever be forgot.

I cried. Rick's reaction tore me in half.
I knew the plot of the episode beforehand because I'm stupid and accidentally read a spoiler. But it was still horrible. Lori wasn't my favorite, but she was real and I appreciated that. I don't think I've ever been so stressed watching a TV show, I lost it during the last 5 minutes or so.

Back