OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
The worst part about voting absentee a month ago.. not getting an "I Voted" sticker..

Hahahahaha I didn't get one last week either. I remember one year I went late and they were out of them. I was so upset I think the lady thought I was crazy. I guess she didn't get how important that sticker is!!!

Hahahahaha I didn't get one last week either. I remember one year I went late and they were out of them. I was so upset I think the lady thought I was crazy. I guess she didn't get how important that sticker is!!!
I didn't get one when I voted in 2008 either.. but I know they had them, I guess my precinct ran out of them or something. And I know they had them at my precinct this afternoon though, and I thinking, noooooo I voted weeks ago, lol. But on the bright side, at least I didn't have to stand in line for 2-3 hours.

This post makes me feel semi old now since this is not the first election I've voted in and I keep seeing on my Facebook newsfeed about how people voted for the first time..

I didn't get one when I voted in 2008 either.. but I know they had them, I guess my precinct ran out of them or something. And I know they had them at my precinct this afternoon though, and I thinking, noooooo I voted weeks ago, lol. But on the bright side, at least I didn't have to stand in line for 2-3 hours.

This post makes me feel semi old now since this is not the first election I've voted in and I keep seeing on my Facebook newsfeed about how people voted for the first time..

I didn't get one when I went either :(

I got there and I wasn't on the list and I was kind of panicing a little (though my vote in MA isnt really that important). So they directed me to this other table and they found me on the "inactive" list - my dad filled out the census last year and didn't put me on it since I don't really live at their house anymore. So I was able to vote! Phew!

I voted my first time today! It felt awesome :) I got a sticker!! :D I'm not gonna go around saying who I voted for but it should be pretty obvious as I've most likely stated who's campaign I worked for most the summer :p

I HAVE to stop watching election coverage...I've bitten all my nails down...I need to calm down, it's not like this is Worlds.

I am sick of the political tweets and statuses. Especially by ignorant fools who don't know what they are talking about. Ugh sorry over it!!!
I'm just annoyed.. at all of them in general because I don't need someone's opinion to influence my own, lol. And since I voted weeks ago, it got really old this time.

Since I can't vote, Im voting for Regina George because she got hit by a bus.
I'd vote for Cady Heron because she pushed her. ;)

I tumbled for the first time in 6 months Monday, surprisingly landed one and a half's into the pit! On the other hand, I. Can't. Move. :oops:

I HAVE to stop watching election coverage...I've bitten all my nails down...I need to calm down, it's not like this is Worlds.
No. Because this actually affects the next four years of our lives..:D

I will say- seeing as so many news outlets are based out of NYC, we kinda have a bit more fun with the election coverage. It's also easy to see where there's a bias- basically my entire newsfeed except for all of maybe 3 people are pro-Obama. Needless to say, as a woman, I'm simply glad I don't have to spend the next 4 years in a binder..

Back