OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
So angry. So we just ordered our uniforms the first week of december. They're here and we get them sunday. BUT, apparently you could've bought these cute jackets with our logo on them (warm ups) but they didn't tell us. They told some people, but not all. So half of us have warm ups, half don't. And thats our coverup for competitions.
I would not be happy either. Our warmups were not mandatory this season but everyone at least had the option.

I've never been to worlds. And the plane tickets/hotel is all done so its not like I have a choice!

Plus, school dances aren't my thing. I'm a senior and I've been to homecoming once. I hated it.

I'm not so sad I'm missing it, just that I couldn't even if I wanted to.
I didn't go to my prom. No regrets.

They never told us. My mom emailed them and they said "we are not going to order more" Its really annoying.
Not nice. Things like that cause bad feelings in a gym. If they're smart, the owners will realize that not giving everyone the option to buy the warmups was really unacceptable and they will fix their mistake before it becomes more of a divisive factor.

So today I was wondering how I've gained so much weight in the last while. I'm addicted to pop. Did you know a 2L of Pepsi is 11x the recommended MAXIMUM serving of sugar for a day? 1/4-1/3 of a glass of Pepsi is enough to maximize how much sugar you can take in your body in a day at a healthy level. It is not uncommon for me to drink a 2L of Pepsi in 1-2 days. Along with starting Insanity on Monday (Thanks mishtm52), I'm giving up pop because I almost puked when I read the numbers.

Omg guys I have to have it......
sajeqysu.jpg
I've been a Registered Veterinary Technician for a long time & Chows are the cutest puppies ever, but one of the meanest dog breeds around! They look like teddy bears when pups but will try to tear your face off as adults. Least favorite breed ever...rant over

So today I was wondering how I've gained so much weight in the last while. I'm addicted to pop. Did you know a 2L of Pepsi is 11x the recommended MAXIMUM serving of sugar for a day? 1/4-1/3 of a glass of Pepsi is enough to maximize how much sugar you can take in your body in a day at a healthy level. It is not uncommon for me to drink a 2L of Pepsi in 1-2 days. Along with starting Insanity on Monday (Thanks mishtm52), I'm giving up pop because I almost puked when I read the numbers.

Good luck with Insanity! It really is insane...

Let me know how you like Insanity!

Not nice. Things like that cause bad feelings in a gym. If they're smart, the owners will realize that not giving everyone the option to buy the warmups was really unacceptable and they will fix their mistake before it becomes more of a divisive factor.
I hope they fix it. The warm ups are cute. Apparently they sent out an email (which i have all of them and it doesn't say anything about warm ups in any email) and its too late. They never mentioned it at practice or ANYTHING :banghead:

So i was gonna go on my best friends youtube account (we go on eachothers accounts on everything haha)
Anyways, she changed her settings so everytime someone logs in they have to have phone verification.
So she texted me
"GET OFF MY YOUTUBE" haha i love how she knew it was me :oops::D

Back