OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I'm now legally allowed to drive non-siblings and see R-rated movies without an adult. Happy birthday to me!
You can't drive non siblings until you're 17?!
We can drive any # of family members but we can only drive one non-family member under 19 for the first 6 months we have our license. Then until we're 18 we can't drive more than 3 people under 19 (but people don't follow it... I know a lot of people who drive 3 or 4 people and we're only sophomores, so they JUST got their licenses)

You can't drive non siblings until you're 17?!
We can drive any # of family members but we can only drive one non-family member under 19 for the first 6 months we have our license. Then until we're 18 we can't drive more than 3 people under 19 (but people don't follow it... I know a lot of people who drive 3 or 4 people and we're only sophomores, so they JUST got their licenses)

In GA, the rules for 16 and 17 year olds are:
First 6 months - no non-family member (immediate family) in car
Second six months - no non-family member under 21
Third six months. - no more than 3 passengers under 21

My Christmas break is almost over. No more staying up late :( back to reality and work. I never realized how hungry I am at this time of night..I am usually asleep! Thank goodness or I would be packing on the pounds snacking and watching late night lifetime movies.

This is random, but I still smile when I see your avatar.

This is random, but I literally did this when I read your post --> :shimmy:
But thank you! You definitely made my night :D I wish I could take credit for it, but one of the admins assigned it to me when they went on an avatar rampage a few years ago.

This is random, but I literally did this when I read your post --> :shimmy:
But thank you! You definitely made my night :D I wish I could take credit for it, but one of the admins assigned it to me when they went on an avatar rampage a few years ago.
Ah, but YOU first had to have the username that would work with that great picture.;)

Weeeee my doodles almost done so glad I actually did something just for me before school starts
y5u6ugug.jpg

Back