OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Hollywood Undead finally released their new album today. I swear, I've been waiting for it since American Tragedy came out....and I'm not disappointed ONE. BIT.

I'm on cloud nine. it's so good. :cloud9:

Like, I actually paid for the album. that doesn't usually happen. This is the third or fourth album that I have paid for in the last four years.

Hmm, not one to share my personal information out here on the internet. But I trust you fierceboard lot's opinion and honestly. So if you could get me your two cents I would be grateful. Basically, i've got a really close guy friend(who is in a relationship with another friend of mine). He asked me to ring him maybe 2 nights ago because he wanted some advice on how to persuade his mum to let his girlfriend sleep over. The phonecall lasted around two minutes and I told my boyfriend about it. Ever since that night he's argued with me and not spoke to me. He said if he done that to me I would be the same way. To an extent I feel his is right, I wouldn't happy if he was on the phone to another girl, however now I feel as if she was a close friend of his before we were together and needed advice, I wouldn't mind as much. He hasn't spoken to me and it's breaking me, we usually speak twenty for seven and I miss him. Some of my friends say he's overreacting.. I don't know how to feel anymore. I have apologised that i've upset it.
If it was just a phonecall I don't see the issue. It's not as if you were flirting or trying to get with another guy. I feel like maybe he's just being a little over the top with this one.

I need some advice. (cheer related, just no need for a new thread)

My team scheduled a practice this thursday, and i have a Band Concert with my sister. Its kinda a big deal. I really can't miss either. But i've decided to miss Cheer, because they scheduled it after the band concert was scheduled.

But, since i'm going to be gone, i'm pretty sure i'll be taken out of the pyramid.
I was just put in as the flyer (i was just standing in the back as an extra) because i hit the stunts my first time up. We have 2 practices left until our first competition, and i'm nervous.
I REALLY want this pyramid spot. But I have to miss that practice.
We emailed them that I won't be there, because of the such short notice (they told us Yesterday).
Did i make the right decision?

My team scheduled a practice this thursday, and i have a Band Concert with my sister. Its kinda a big deal. I really can't miss either. But i've decided to miss Cheer, because they scheduled it after the band concert was scheduled.

But, since i'm going to be gone, i'm pretty sure i'll be taken out of the pyramid.
I was just put in as the flyer (i was just standing in the back as an extra) because i hit the stunts my first time up. We have 2 practices left until our first competition, and i'm nervous.
We emailed them that I won't be there, because of the such short notice (they told us Yesterday).
Are you in the concert? If yes, them you made the right decision especially if its school related.

My coach always said to follow your original commitments unless it was something not equally as important. I played Oboe back in the day and missed practices for concerts too. If you are really hitting the stunt and doing it well, I think you have earned your spot and hopefully your coach sees that as well!

My coach always said to follow your original commitments unless it was something not equally as important. I played Oboe back in the day and missed practices for concerts too. If you are really hitting the stunt and doing it well, I think you have earned your spot and hopefully your coach sees that as well!
Agreed, I always had to miss practice for band concerts too. Just let your coach know a little time in advance. If it's for school they should understand.

Back