OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Tell her i said Good Luck! What state are you from? I hear every state is different but I had to wait 6 months after i turned 16 to get it blah
We are in Delaware. The rule of thumb here is drivers ed thru the school b4 you turn 16. Then you get a blue slip - which is an automatic license, but you have a lot of restrictions for the first 6 months.

We are in Delaware. The rule of thumb here is drivers ed thru the school b4 you turn 16. Then you get a blue slip - which is an automatic license, but you have a lot of restrictions for the first 6 months.
Wow that seems a lot better than PA! Permit test when you turn 16 than a six month wait (which a their trying to change to a year) with 65 hour minimum driving and than driving test... wish i loved in Delaware!

Wow that seems a lot better than PA! Permit test when you turn 16 than a six month wait (which a their trying to change to a year) with 65 hour minimum driving and than driving test... wish i loved in Delaware!
Welp - it sounds pretty similar. What i meant by restrictions is it is basically a permit for 6 months. Parent in car at all times, only immediate family allowed in car for first 6 months. Driving log with 60 hrs minimum etc. Then after the 6 ms are over - only 1 friend in car at a time, and cant drive after 10pm unless it's church, work, or school related.

looks like our own chyeeaaa69 made the cover of GQ's February issue ;)
tumblr_mgbroys1Tc1qimturo1_500.jpg
The angle this is taken at makes her look so funny with an tiny head and huge hips!

Welp - it sounds pretty similar. What i meant by restrictions is it is basically a permit for 6 months. Parent in car at all times, only immediate family allowed in car for first 6 months. Driving log with 60 hrs minimum etc. Then after the 6 ms are over - only 1 friend in car at a time, and cant drive after 10pm unless it's church, work, or school related.
Yeah that does seem pretty similar.. tell your CP I said good luck!

Wow.. all this talk about permits and licenses makes me feel old.. and I'm only 18!! In Florida you take two tests for your permit: a road rules test and a road signs test. That's when you're 15 and if you pass both you get your permit. To get your license, you must be 16 and you have to take a driving test. I forget everything you had to do, I know you had to drive the speed limit, do a quick stop, drive 30 feet in reverse, 3 point turn (if you had a mean instructor you could fail if you hit the curb), park between cones, and tell which way you had to turn the wheels when parking on a hill..

Wow.. all this talk about permits and licenses makes me feel old.. and I'm only 18!! In Florida you take two tests for your permit: a road rules test and a road signs test. That's when you're 15 and if you pass both you get your permit. To get your license, you must be 16 and you have to take a driving test. I forget everything you had to do, I know you had to drive the speed limit, do a quick stop, drive 30 feet in reverse, 3 point turn (if you had a mean instructor you could fail if you hit the curb), park between cones, and tell which way you had to turn the wheels when parking on a hill..
haha! you think you feel old? ;)

My cousins live in CT and they had to wait till they were 16 to get their permit too! Must be an east coast/new england area thing. We get our permit when we turn 15 (if we pass the written and road sign test) we have to have 40 hours and at least 10 have to be night hours before we can take our test, then we take our license test whenever after we turn 16. I haven't taken mine yet.... I hardly ever drive. I hate it. My mom is getting me driving lessons because i REFUSE to drive with her anymore. "watch out there's a stop sign" "watch out there's a curb" "watch out another car" "Look a corner" like STOP! and then there's "OH MY GOSH SLOW DOWN" "mom I'm literally not even pressing the accelerator.I'm going 15 mph (neighborhood). The cars behind me are angry. I really don't think I can slow down" :banghead:

Was I the only one who got sick of the media obsession with Alabama QB's girlfriend AKA Miss Alabama during last night's ND/Bama game.

My cousins live in CT and they had to wait till they were 16 to get their permit too! Must be an east coast/new england area thing. We get our permit when we turn 15 (if we pass the written and road sign test) we have to have 40 hours and at least 10 have to be night hours before we can take our test, then we take our license test whenever after we turn 16. I haven't taken mine yet.... I hardly ever drive. I hate it. My mom is getting me driving lessons because i REFUSE to drive with her anymore. "watch out there's a stop sign" "watch out there's a curb" "watch out another car" "Look a corner" like STOP! and then there's "OH MY GOSH SLOW DOWN" "mom I'm literally not even pressing the accelerator.I'm going 15 mph (neighborhood). The cars behind me are angry. I really don't think I can slow down" :banghead:

I think in New Hampshire you can drive with your parents with your birth certificate at 15. MA it's permit at 16, license at 16.5

I only drive with my mom or my brother, my dad is the same exact way. I get yelled at if I go 27 in a 25 zone. psshhh parents these days :mad:

I only drive with my mom or my brother, my dad is the same exact way. I get yelled at if I go 27 in a 25 zone. psshhh parents these days :mad:
I'll be like "mom which way do you want me to go" and she'll be like "let me think...." and then I'll be waiting and she's like "WHY HAVENT YOU TURNED ON YOUR BLINKER? YOU'RE ABOUT TO TURN!!!" And I'm just like "because you won't tell me which way to turn...?" last time I drove I was like. NO. MORE. Get me a driving instructor because I can't do this!!

Back