OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I have a question, and maybe someone knows the answer?

So, on Monday, I puked 9 times. Yesterday, I didn't puke at all, but was dehydrated. Today, I feel like I'm gonna puke again and I feel the little "bug" in my stomach. I feel like I'm gonna puke again, but I can't. Am I over the "bug"?

I have a question, and maybe someone knows the answer?

So, on Monday, I puked 9 times. Yesterday, I didn't puke at all, but was dehydrated. Today, I feel like I'm gonna puke again and I feel the little "bug" in my stomach. I feel like I'm gonna puke again, but I can't. Am I over the "bug"?

That's how I was last week. I never threw up again after that first day but still felt nauseous for a few days after. Just take it easy with light foods and lots of liquids. Feel better!

That's how I was last week. I never threw up again after that first day but still felt nauseous for a few days after. Just take it easy with light foods and lots of liquids. Feel better!
Alright! I'm in panic mode because tomorrow we have a full out practice for 2 1/2 hours, and my first competition on saturday, and i want this bug OUT of my stomach.
Thanks!!

This strikes such a chord with me because the coach/owner from our first gym who has a track record of taking things from other teams as well as giving more than one team the same music and choreo stood in the viewing area during cp's routine at competition this past Sunday recording it. Really?
At my high school competition this past weekend, the assistant coach of one team was recording all of the other "good teams," including mine, on the warm up mat. I know people always video tape...but why not just video tape the actual performance... I found it really odd.

At my high school competition this past weekend, the assistant coach of one team was recording all of the other "good teams," including mine, on the warm up mat. I know people always video tape...but why not just video tape the actual performance... I found it really odd.
which high school do u cheer for?

Double post..

The superbowl has potential to be super awesome this year! If the Patriots make it then that will make it great, the commercials are always hilarious and BEYONCE is doing the halftime show! Yessss!!!

I hate finals :(

23333_4488383601734_149634588_n_zpsbfc8f07b.jpg

This is kinda awkward question.

So, my first AS competition is this saturday! Yay!

BUT, my uniform is kinda like Cheer extreme's uniforms. (the top)
(i just found this picture on google images)
bg6asx.png

As you can see, the shoulders are too wide to wear a normal bra, but the straps are too up on the neck to wear a sports bra. I need help!

This is kinda awkward question.

So, my first AS competition is this saturday! Yay!

BUT, my uniform is kinda like Cheer extreme's uniforms. (the top)
(i just found this picture on google images)
bg6asx.png

As you can see, the shoulders are too wide to wear a normal bra, but the straps are too up on the neck to wear a sports bra. I need help!
We have a uni with a neckline like this for HS (w/o the sleeves and we wear a midriff) and we hook our bras with one of those things that you use to make them racerbacks... but we hook them in the front. It's awkward feeling at first but it's better than a strapless!

We have a uni with a neckline like this for HS (w/o the sleeves and we wear a midriff) and we hook our bras with one of those things that you use to make them racerbacks... but we hook them in the front. It's awkward feeling at first but it's better than a strapless!
Is there any way i could wear a sports bra with this kind of uni? I'd prefer sports but if i have to go to normal....

Latest posts

Back