OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I have to find a spot to watch season 2 online, I haven't looked yet, I borrowed the DVD of season 1
I LOVE Revenge! The second season started a couple of weeks ago here so I think they're on 4OD at the minute. Not sure if you'd need to use a proxy to use it from America though :S

I LOVE Revenge! The second season started a couple of weeks ago here so I think they're on 4OD at the minute. Not sure if you'd need to use a proxy to use it from America though :S
What is 4OD? I usually use movies2k.to to watch stuff but my sister said her computer warned her there were potential viruses on the website so I am scared to use it

I feel like I can never reply to someone with less than 100 shimmies, otherwise I'll be accused of being a bully..because it's usually me disagreeing hardcore with just about everything they write. If the first time I see you post is to tell people to 'get over it, it's just cheerleading' or 'shut up so-and-so DESERVED TO WIN', I'm going to plot how to metaphorically remove your teeth. This is competition season, ish is getting real. I don't want to have to feel like the Newbie Police- ain't nobody got time for that..
Whatever happened to logical discussion? My biggest peeve is people who choose to post strict opinion and get furious if they are challenged. People throwing opinions at each other is not a discussion. Sorry - rant over. Please continue your lives - already in progress.

What is 4OD? I usually use movies2k.to to watch stuff but my sister said her computer warned her there were potential viruses on the website so I am scared to use it
Haha, accidentally shimmied you but then felt bad unshimmying so I left it there :p
It's the on-demand online service for channel 4, which is one of the main channels over here that shows American programs (so it's completely safe!). Here's the link to Revenge series 2 Revenge - 4oD - Channel 4

I haven't started watching this season because I missed the halloween one and maybe the last one of the season before this one, will I be totally lost if I start watching this season? I'd start at the first episode of course.
you may want to do the halloween one just because there are a couple things that happen in the episode you do not want to miss at all it gets a little... intense to say the least

you may want to do the halloween one just because there are a couple things that happen in the episode you do not want to miss at all it gets a little... intense to say the least
I guess I know what I'm going to be doing later today!

Sweeet! Is that just like hulu? Will it give my pc a virus?

You don't actually watch the show on tv-links--they just provide you with links that host the video. As long as you're careful, and don't download anything, you should be okay...I use it for EVERYTHING. I don't have cable, because I'm hardly ever home, and I couldn't justify paying for it when I can watch it online (and now that I have a new tv, I can hook my laptop up to my tv with an HDMI cable)...

The links that I know for sure are typically trustworthy are any putlocker, sockshare, gorillavid or daclips link. allmyvideos.net links usually work too, but that's one of those sites that gives you limited time of watching before you either have to subscribe or wait XX amount of minutes before you watch again. But if you're only going to watch one episode and then go to class or something, they work 99% of the time. Just make sure when those open, you don't download the ilivid thing...let me take a few screen shots and show you how to get out of that, because it took me a while to figure it out and see how to get rid of it. haha

You don't actually watch the show on tv-links--they just provide you with links that host the video. As long as you're careful, and don't download anything, you should be okay...I use it for EVERYTHING. I don't have cable, because I'm hardly ever home, and I couldn't justify paying for it when I can watch it online (and now that I have a new tv, I can hook my laptop up to my tv with an HDMI cable)...

The links that I know for sure are typically trustworthy are any putlocker, sockshare, gorillavid or daclips link. allmyvideos.net links usually work too, but that's one of those sites that gives you limited time of watching before you either have to subscribe or wait XX amount of minutes before you watch again. But if you're only going to watch one episode and then go to class or something, they work 99% of the time. Just make sure when those open, you don't download the ilivid thing...let me take a few screen shots and show you how to get out of that, because it took me a while to figure it out and see how to get rid of it. haha
Thank you!

BuegeSmalls - the allmyvideos.net tutorial.

click the normal, continue to video link that pops up for verification.

It'll take you to what you think is the normal video... and you'll have a big colored play button circle in the middle--don't click that. If you look at this picture, you can see (where i circled red) a grey [X]--click that to shut out the ilivid thing..

33cuszq.png

sometimes it's really hard to see like that one ^^^, and some times it's a lot easier, depends on the video. but it's always in that same spot. (here's one where it's easier to see)

2rxvho7.png

THEN you can click on the circle play, usually you get a pop up and it goes away, and you have the actual play button that you click to start watching.

hope that all helps and makes sense... haha

Latest posts

Back