OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
My dog decided she feels very cuddly today. One of my legs is hanging off the bed because she's so close to me she's pushing me off... this is a 25 pound dog and a queen sized bed -_-

Thanks to the weather I have to go back up to school tomorrow because Sunday's weather will be a mess to drive in or something....I hate Wisconsin.

So on top of being sick, in the middle of moving, and about to be broke from buying textbooks, some lady just hit my car.

Any creative people want to try and help me create some voiceovers for my team, I would be extremely grateful! Our team is GCA Onyx. Our colours are teal, black and white. Bit of background information, we won europeans 2011, 2nd in 2012 and moving up a level this season.

This post would've gotten more response in the Cheerleading Music thread but since it's here ill respond while my brain.is working lol.

Teal, Black & White GCA that's who we're Reppin'...2013, movin' up so get the steppin'!!

Cause were ONYX you don't want it...try to stop us cause we're ON IT! Giving Fever, Serving Face! GCA just put you IN YOUR PLACE!

G...C...A! What you got say? These onyx kids are here to stay! Take our crown away? We'll see who's taking home 1st place. :cool:

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

can't stop shaking thanks to my inhaler. can't stop coughing/barking/sounding like i have the croup. ughh. lame

Hmmm what types of therapy etc have you done to help these problems?
Bursitis got taken care of with electrode therapy (that was fun :rolleyes:), I wear inserts in my shoes to fix my feet (which helps with the rest for the most part), and I have an exercise to help realign my hips. I suppose the problem is for when I'm constantly barefoot in my house or if I forget to put my inserts in my shoes (I only have like 2 sets of inserts) and I'm on my feet doing stuff.

PS- What's the link where people watch movies and such? I did nothing but sleep all day, so now I'm wide awake and want to watch 'What a Girl Wants.'

Bursitis got taken care of with electrode therapy (that was fun :rolleyes:), I wear inserts in my shoes to fix my feet (which helps with the rest for the most part), and I have an exercise to help realign my hips. I suppose the problem is for when I'm constantly barefoot in my house or if I forget to put my inserts in my shoes (I only have like 2 sets of inserts) and I'm on my feet doing stuff.

PS- What's the link where people watch movies and such? I did nothing but sleep all day, so now I'm wide awake and want to watch 'What a Girl Wants.'
1channel.com!

I could watch that movie until my eyes fell out... It's 1channel.ch

Back