OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Im probably getting stuck at school today. Im not done until three and by then were supposed to have four inches of snow on the ground. Except I have to stay for a ceramics project so I really need to stay until like 5:30. Wonderful.
Our classes that start at 4:30 or later got canceled. We're supposed to have a total of nine inches or something like that after today :(

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

I'm in my room, laying on my bed, alternating between spoonfuls of peanut butter and spoonfuls of cream cheese frosting.

I'm slightly full of judgment, I slightly don't care.
Have you tried penut butter and melted chocolate on a spoon? HEAVEN!!:D

Sidenote: Just bought my first pair of Nike pro capris...I'm in loveeee!

Writing a poem in response to Andrew Marvell's "His Coy Mistress"... It's so freaking frustrating! We have to use a certain set of words and address at least 3 of his arguments are respond to them... It's due Friday but I have to turn it in tomorrow as I will be on a plane to California Friday :banghead:

so i just got my hair done... and i went with like a black cherry color.. like dark brown but red/burgundy-ish. (my hair is normally very light brown) i love itt!!!! but i sort of wish i had the gonads to go all out red. because now that i have a small taste of it, i want like bright fricken red (think ariana grande)

oh well... next time.

and HAPPY BIRTHDAY cheerheart4life !!!

so i just got my hair done... and i went with like a black cherry color.. like dark brown but red/burgundy-ish. (my hair is normally very light brown) i love itt!!!! but i sort of wish i had the gonads to go all out red. because now that i have a small taste of it, i want like bright fricken red (think ariana grande)

oh well... next time.

and HAPPY BIRTHDAY cheerheart4life !!!

I had my hair red red for a few months about 4 years ago---I LOVED it. but I hated the after process of it growing out, keeping up with roots, and trying to get the red out.

I had my hair red red for a few months about 4 years ago---I LOVED it. but I hated the after process of it growing out, keeping up with roots, and trying to get the red out.

yeah, everyone i know who's had red said it fades crazy fast... my natural color has red undertones... like it appears brown, but if you shine light on it, it's red. so i'm hoping because it's kind of natural it'll hold the red a little better.

i used to have black hair, so trust me i understand the getting color out process :rolleyes: it's awful.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

I'm in my room, laying on my bed, alternating between spoonfuls of peanut butter and spoonfuls of cream cheese frosting.

I'm slightly full of judgment, I slightly don't care.

I'm laying in bed eating a salad.....I went to the gym tonight and then came home and did Insanity. I'd rather be eating something fun (although I don't think I could ever eat what you're eating)...but doing so seemed purpose defeating

Im not sure how much we ended up getting but it was icy. I left my house at 8:30 this morning and got back at 10 tonight cause of school
It's so icy here too. Yikes! What time do you normally get home?

yeah, everyone i know who's had red said it fades crazy fast... my natural color has red undertones... like it appears brown, but if you shine light on it, it's red. so i'm hoping because it's kind of natural it'll hold the red a little better.

i used to have black hair, so trust me i understand the getting color out process :rolleyes: it's awful.

My hair held red pretty well...as in, it would. not. wash. out. I had orange-ish hair for a few months too...those lovely in between stages killed me...but within the last year, I've tried doing the underneath part of mine red twice, and it only holds for a few days. So of course, when I want it to hold, it won't.

Back