OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I find it strange you're taking AP Calc AFTER AP Stat.. My school does it where you take AP Calc THEN AP Stat
Last year was the first year my school ever offered AP Stats, so we were kind of the "guinnea(spelling?) pigs." Based on other scheduling conflicts, I had to take AP Stats instead of Calc in order to fit Spanish and Honors Biology into my schedule at all, as I was planning on taking Calculus last year. Plus, our teacher thought it would be better this way so that Calculus was fresher in our minds when we have to take the second part of it in college...I don't know if it will end up being beneficial or not...

Last year was the first year my school ever offered AP Stats, so we were kind of the "guinnea(spelling?) pigs." Based on other scheduling conflicts, I had to take AP Stats instead of Calc in order to fit Spanish and Honors Biology into my schedule at all, as I was planning on taking Calculus last year. Plus, our teacher thought it would be better this way so that Calculus was fresher in our minds when we have to take the second part of it in college...I don't know if it will end up being beneficial or not...

It will be useful. I got a 4 in AP Calc BC and retook Calc 2 in college since I didn't want to go straight into multi variable, and I breezed through it since I remembered the material from the previous year.

Would someone mind giving me information on individuals? I want to start, but i need tips! I'd love to see a scorsheet for one! If you're good at choreography or scoring, could someone watch a video of my individual and tell me how it looks? As strange and crazy as it sounds, i choreographed it myself so.... It may look hideous!

Would someone mind giving me information on individuals? I want to start, but i need tips! I'd love to see a scorsheet for one! If you're good at choreography or scoring, could someone watch a video of my individual and tell me how it looks? As strange and crazy as it sounds, i choreographed it myself so.... It may look hideous!

I don't know much about scoring or anything but I'd love to see your individual anyway!

I find it strange you're taking AP Calc AFTER AP Stat.. My school does it where you take AP Calc THEN AP Stat
My school does it where you take AP Calc or AP stat (or regular stat) they all come after Precalc but Calc is for people who are better at math and if you aren't that great you can just take stat...

My life today at school...
2rx6vwl.jpg

But my shirt today >>>>>>
2rcl55u.jpg

:)

I am in AP Calculus and its the first math class I've ever struggled in (passed AP Stats with an A last year). Thankfully I actually understand what we are doing right now (integration) but I will totally take you up on that offer if I start to struggle again! I hate being confused!
I actually liked Stats a lot better and did better in that too! But I'm always down for some Calc tutoring. The world needs brilliant cheerleaders :D

i would just to let everybody know that the san jose sharks are 6-0 so far and i cannot be happier about this.. you are now all free to go about your day

My team had a camp with Spring Tumbling yesterday for Great White Sharks? They were amazing! They really helped us improve.

Back