OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
How is this even comfortable?
4e5a4yve.jpg

I haven't seen it yet!! Was Darren shirtless? <3 <3
i have. Chord Overstreet (Sam Evans) showed his damn hot muscled body during student council's debate scene (episode 3) :p Dean Geyer (Brody Weston) made me difficult to breathe when he only wore towel in bathroom hehe :D (first episode). btw, i would love to see Darren shirtless too :D

I should have thought of this earlier but I was reminded of it in the 18+ forum sooo I'm doing spring rush and there are only a couple sororities on campus doing it so if anyone is an alum from Alpha Xi Delta or Kappa Delta and would want to give me a recommendation that would be awesome!

Someone help pleaseeee, is the iPhone 5 really that much different then the iPhone 4? Like is it worth the cost?

Someone help pleaseeee, is the iPhone 5 really that much different then the iPhone 4? Like is it worth the cost?

Appearance wise yes...other than that besides being able to FaceTime with out wifi I don't think the average person notices a difference between the 4s and 5

Personally Id get the 5 right now only because I wouldn't want to be two phones behind when the new apple phone comes out in the next 9 months to a year.....because personally that kind of stuff would bother me lol. Which is why I won't upgrade to the 5 from the 4s when in eligible in May...because i read the rumors and I suspect something new is a'comin'

Appearance wise yes...other than that besides being able to FaceTime with out wifi I don't think the average person notices a difference between the 4s and 5

Personally Id get the 5 right now only because I wouldn't want to be two phones behind when the new apple phone comes out in the next 9 months to a year.....because personally that kind of stuff would bother me lol. Which is why I won't upgrade to the 5 from the 4s when in eligible in May...because i read the rumors and I suspect something new is a'comin'
Okay thank you! I have a droid right now which is why I'm having a hard time deciding which I want to upgrade to

I had the 4, now have the 5. That answer is right on the money, if you ask me!!

Have a nice day!
Love,
l

Okay thank you! I have a droid right now which is why I'm having a hard time deciding which I want to upgrade to

It's LTE too - faster internet. If you care about that. I love having LTE, but it does eat up data faster. I upgraded from the 4S to the 5 and that's the only major difference besides the screen size. Now that I have the 5 I don't think I could go back to a smaller one, but I think you'd be fine with the 4S.

took my dog for a walk this morning, knew that when I was walking down the stairs and got a splinter drilled into my had I should have stopped. But no I kept going and ate complete crap in the mud. :(

Back