OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I've seen so many tweets like "OMG THE RAVENS ARE THE ONLY CHEERLEADERS FOR THE NFL WHO STUNT" ummm no. BuegeSmalls livelovecheer33 chipsandsalsa003 does that annoy you guys? Because its annoying me.

OMG YESSSS!!! I cant stand it. We do partner stunts, pyramids and baskets just like the Ravens, so they clearly aren't the only ones!! I saw the Inside Cheer tweet too, loved that. And I've seen the urban dictionary, for once they actually have something correct :)

I mean Buffalo plays one game a year in Toronto (which is soooo dumb).
Not really if you think about for the nfl it brings in more money and marketing and expands the viewing base. Not to mention Canadians who follow the nfl also get to the chance to see a game without having to cross the border.

Not really if you think about for the nfl it brings in more money and marketing and expands the viewing base. Not to mention Canadians who follow the nfl also get to the chance to see a game without having to cross the border.
Then give them an expansion team... you're taking a home game advantage away from a team and a city who uses those games to make money and if they are going to have games played in Canada... make it for multiple teams.

Then give them an expansion team... you're taking a home game advantage away from a team and a city who uses those games to make money and if they are going to have games played in Canada... make it for multiple teams.
The problem with giving Canada an nfl team is it would never work. They simply don't have a demand for it as we already have a Canadian football league that nobody really cares about to begin with.

The problem with giving Canada an nfl team is it would never work. They simply don't have a demand for it as we already have a Canadian football league that nobody really cares about to begin with.
Then why do you need an NFL game? People who want to see one will make the effort to.

Then why do you need an NFL game? People who want to see one will make the effort to.
Because there's some people who can't go across the boarder whether its lack of funds no passport or whatever. By the NFL having one game in Canada it becomes a huge event as you have people attending because they know it'll only happen once a year, because they want to see a team play. And really I don't see it being such a bad thing it's one game not ten. It happens in most sports anyways, the NHL has the winter classic where cities bid to host. And if you really want to jump on the it's unfair because the city is moving out on having hometown advantage what about the Super Bowl? You just had two teams play in an arena that's not their own and both cities lost out on making money so I don't see how buffalo losing ONE home game is such a big deal.

Because there's some people who can't go across the boarder whether its lack of funds no passport or whatever. By the NFL having one game in Canada it becomes a huge event as you have people attending because they know it'll only happen once a year, because they want to see a team play. And really I don't see it being such a bad thing it's one game not ten. It happens in most sports anyways, the NHL has the winter classic where cities bid to host. And if you really want to jump on the it's unfair because the city is moving out on having hometown advantage what about the Super Bowl? You just had two teams play in an arena that's not their own and both cities lost out on making money so I don't see how buffalo losing ONE home game is such a big deal.

I think it's awesome they have a game there! :)

I mean y'all shared Justin Bieber with us I think it's only fair lol.. I love Justin haha

By the NFL having one game in Canada it becomes a huge event as you have people attending because they know it'll only happen once a year, because they want to see a team play. And really I don't see it being such a bad thing it's one game not ten. It happens in most sports anyways, the NHL has the winter classic where cities bid to host. And if you really want to jump on the it's unfair because the city is moving out on having hometown advantage what about the Super Bowl? You just had two teams play in an arena that's not their own and both cities lost out on making money so I don't see how buffalo losing ONE home game is such a big deal.
The Super Bowl is played in a neutral location to take away a home field advantage for either team to make it fair. It is statistically proven that teams are more likely to win on their home field. Regular season games are split up so hypothetically teams have a chance to win 50% of their games aka their home games. Taking away a home game often hurts a team. I wouldn't care one bit if at least the fans in Canada were going to the game and cheering for the Bills in Bills apparel like a home game would be. Instead, fans show up wearing random jerseys to a game that barely sells, and not even cheering for a team. The NHL Winter Classic is still a home game for one of the teams... it happens in a team's home city just not in their regular venue.

Driving into school, 20% battery on my Mac and my video is supposed to take 20 minutes to render... Lets just pray that my video gets rendered before my computer dies

so on top of my laptop dying RIGHT before my video finished it took forever to get to school because of delays on the highway and the subway and just as I was about to get on the subway I threw up. I ended up being an hour late for lecture and we were reviewing for the midterm I have later on today and I have a presentation in my next class. Thank goodness for iMessage group chats or I would be so cranky right now.

Latest posts

Back