OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
The only reason I knew who BlueCat was- someone once referred to him by his real name. Also Jody is sometimes a girls name, although I usually see it as Jodie. I once dated a guy named Loren, so there you go. Everyone's confused.

If people are religious, that is fine. Be happy with your religion! However, religion and politics don't mix (Umm, let's just look at Euro History and see how well THAT turned out- Italy, anyone? The Borgias? The English? The French?)..let's keep it that way.

I find it funny that some people say Obama didn't bridge the gap enough, and some say he spent too much time being accommodating and not strong enough of a leader. But CAN you bridge a gap if people don't want to listen?

Going through a deeply personal situation that I am- I've come to re-realize that 'compromise' isn't sacrificing everything you are/have to somebody else's whims. It's two people meeting in the middle, and I think some people need to learn/respect that. It's little steps..

cupieqt - Speaking of people losing their mind, I think I found a video that pretty much embodies what you might be dealing with. Holy heck she's mad. And probably drunk. I keep hearing ice clinking in the background..and I'm guessing it's not soda.

In the past two months at one store alone, I've bought $955 in merchandise (before tax) for only $117.01 (and $49 of that is tax, like geez). My friends tell me they want to learn how to save like that, lol. This is my life.

Oh my goodness. I'm friends with these 7th graders and they're like "wow obama won. Looks like the world is going to end"
First off.... UGH. Stupidity. And other little people are saying "ROMNEY WON THE POPULAR VOTE THATS ALL THAT MATTERS" no you idiot. The win is determined by the ELECTORAL COLLEGE VOTE. As my mommy said "You can't fix stupid" ;)

Oh my goodness. I'm friends with these 7th graders and they're like "wow obama won. Looks like the world is going to end"
First off.... UGH. Stupidity. And other little people are saying "ROMNEY WON THE POPULAR VOTE THATS ALL THAT MATTERS" no you idiot. The win is determined by the ELECTORAL COLLEGE VOTE. As my mommy said "You can't fix stupid" ;)

Well Romney didn't win the popular vote anyway. He was ahead all night, I think even when they called the election for Obama, but once the West coast was added, Obama was ahead.

You are cute...LOL How old are you?

cupieqt - Speaking of people losing their mind, I think I found a video that pretty much embodies what you might be dealing with. Holy heck she's mad. And probably drunk. I keep hearing ice clinking in the background..and I'm guessing it's not soda.
do share. 18+ perhaps?

My favorite is the ones saying they're going to move to Canada. If you say you're going to move to Canada, go ahead, nobody really cares anyway, lol.

I have been cheering for my rec team for the past 7 years, i am the ONLY one on the senior team to do so. Its so weird. I've grown up cheering for these football players, and its come to an end (for now at least!) We had our 2nd playoff game (0ut of 4 possible) and we lost against a team who had been talking smack about us for months. It was a very emotional day for me and the football players. The original 4, as we call it, these 4 boys who were captains their first year of peewee football, were captains the last game... I'm just...wow....:')

Latest posts

Back