OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I did its amazing my sister was blown away by the fact you can buy apparel for the 'school' and everything. I will say that the advertising team for this film is brilliant.
I so agree! And I'm a little sad it won't actually let you apply to the "university". If you could I totally will. When I first saw the commercial for this movie I thought it was a legit school. And then they showed some monsters at the end and I was like what? Such good advertising!

I so agree! And I'm a little sad it won't actually let you apply to the "university". If you could I totally will. When I first saw the commercial for this movie I thought it was a legit school. And then they showed some monsters at the end and I was like what? Such good advertising!
Lol right? It would be so cool if you could enter your email or address and they would send you an acceptance packet or something.

My second class of the day ended 40 min early, I took that as a sign to skip my third class which wouldn't have started for another 50 min. All we do is sit there and listen to him read British poems and I would have had to walk alone on all the ice so I think I made a good choice. I am so sick of winter.

There's this random kid at my school dressed as a clown running around the school handing teachers notes saying they're great and to keep doing what they're doing. We have no idea who he is.

You made the right decision, I'm not sure even the British can stand them...
Our professor doesn't even tell us which ones to say, he literally stand in front on the class and goes "Your homeowork.. hmm just read some of the Sh!t in the book and then we will talk about it" I never know what to do!

Latest posts

Back