OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I believe they are married! I see no problem in asking that (or answering lol), it's not like you're asking personal details about the marriage :p

lol well i know king banned someone for life for discussing a cheerleaders sexual life - which i realize that was way more details and about a minor, but i didn't want to risk it! hahah thanks!

ugh...I am trying to watch dance moms...please turn off your hair dryer.

Sorry more roommate problems...I am just a little annoyed tonight.

Not gonna lie, I feel pretty baller when I'm not in Top Posters but I AM in Top Shimmies. Either it means I'm usually right/funny, or people feel obligated to shimmy me. It's like how I feel like I need to shimmy BlueCat every time he posts something..because it's almost guaranteed shimmy-worthy.

Also- I feel kinda bad, because I SWORE I had a Drs appt tomorrow, and I went through this whole thing getting somebody to cover my shift tomorrow (the girl who grabbed it is now working a double), but it turns out my appt isn't until next Tuesday. I feel like poop for doing that, but it was a complete accident and it's too late to correct it. :( Especially 'cause I'm only working 4 shifts this week and I DO need the money, although it's not like tomorrow will be busy. I just feel bad..

CheerKatie08 wcdad might know a thing or two. I'm sure there are more athletes, parents, etc. but those are the first that came to mind!

I stay at the Springfield suite downtown.. with AAA the most i have ever paid is $110.00 a night includes breakfast.. sleeps 6 people 2 queen beds an a gueen pull out. 2 rooms, internet and fridge in the room.. it is 4 blocks from 4th street as well!!!!

Not gonna lie, I feel pretty baller when I'm not in Top Posters but I AM in Top Shimmies. Either it means I'm usually right/funny, or people feel obligated to shimmy me. It's like how I feel like I need to shimmy BlueCat every time he posts something..because it's almost guaranteed shimmy-worthy.

Also- I feel kinda bad, because I SWORE I had a Drs appt tomorrow, and I went through this whole thing getting somebody to cover my shift tomorrow (the girl who grabbed it is now working a double), but it turns out my appt isn't until next Tuesday. I feel like poop for doing that, but it was a complete accident and it's too late to correct it. :( Especially 'cause I'm only working 4 shifts this week and I DO need the money, although it's not like tomorrow will be busy. I just feel bad..
server probs... but really though. my manager scheduled me 3 SHIFTS...how can a girl make a living on that every weekend? I picked up to close tomorrow night and sunday night...we better be busy! Where do you work?

server probs... but really though. my manager scheduled me 3 SHIFTS...how can a girl make a living on that every weekend? I picked up to close tomorrow night and sunday night...we better be busy! Where do you work?
It's called Ayza Wine and Chocolate Bar. There's two locations, I'm at the one near Herald Sq. Hypothetically, if I work shifts that are decent, I can make what I need to be making for rent in 3 shifts. I'm only working 1 decent shift for the next two weeks, that's Thurs night. Thankfully, I'm working 4 shifts (2 days and 2 nights). Granted, late spring-summer's there are supposed to be FANTASTIC, as we have outdoor seating. It's definitely a summer touristy spot, which is great for me..that being said, the next month or so is gonna be a bit lean for me until it starts picking up :(

Gahhhhh! I hate school and I want to drop out!
I also said that to myself when i was still in school. but after being graduated, taking college and working, i start to miss every moment when i was still having fun with my school friends and (surprisingly) all stressful tasks and home works given by my annoying teachers :D
all i want to say is just enjoy every moment of your school's life while you are still young. just make it fun! :)

I also said that to myself when i was still in school. but after being graduated, taking college and working, i start to miss every moment when i was still having fun with my school friends and (surprisingly) all stressful tasks and home works given by my annoying teachers :D
all i want to say is just enjoy every moment of your school's life while you are still young. just make it fun! :)
Truly it's so stressful and I'm so sick of busywork all the time!

I miss having all of my friends in like one square mile. Coming back from classes and just hanging out was nice. I'd even take the stress of juggling classes and cheering. It's stressful but it's different, not necessarily worse, than real life. At least you have breaks to look forward to - there's an end in sight. I feel like I'm always at work, 40 hours plus commuting time is soooo much and my vacations fly by too fast.

Have fun!!!! :D You'll be fine! Just don't over do anything and slowly let yourself get back into it. Baby steps first!
Thank you! I've had a BHS on and off since like, 7th grade and my mom was refusing to pay for more lessons for a while but since I have college tryouts in April she's a bit more lenient about it

I've watched Beyonce's documentary 5 times since it aired Saturday night.. Who's surprised?

Back