OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Today, I locked my keys in my car... twice. I think it's time to get a spare key made...
hahaha my coach did that today too!
My sister had a spare key and she kept it in her car.... I was like "no. I'm taking this because it's useless to you." we're going to share the car if I ever get my license so I might as well have a key

I'm super impressed with whoever had the gorgeous back walkover!

And sorry if you get like 50 notifications on this post I shimmy'd it, then accidentally un shimmy'd, then had to shimmy it again!!
that's one of my friends & teammate, she was a gymnast for a long time, her tumbling is beautiful

double post my b... I always answer and then right after I post realize my sister said the same thing.. so sorry about that!

There was a bomb threat at my college in the library (which could pass for a whole other campus itself because its HUGE!) but the police from the campus came and it was cleared by 9:15 so I still had to go to class...I feel like if there was a bomb threat and even if there wasn't anything found the campus should be closed for the day. Texas A&M and UT Austin both had bomb threats lately and they cancelled class the whole day...like really, of course my school doesn't close. Idk just my two cents. My psychology class will be the death of me...my professor doesn't elaborate on what our assignments are, and she gave us a 3 part current event report related to psychology in the news and the first one is due in 2 weeks. I've tried talking and emailing her to see what exactly she wants us to do but I'm clueless!! And to make it even worse, I made a 60 on my test :( I mean, thats passing in college but my friend made a 100...like how is that possible! I'm going to study with her for the next test! Lol but on the bright side, I have a 111/115 in general nutrition :D I'm proud but that's my favorite class this semester!

Not school related: I went to charlotte ruse today and they have this bathing suit that is to die for! It's a fringe strapless bright pink two piece and only like $10 for the top and $10 for the bottoms! But I had to refrain from buying anything because I have like $80...but on the plus side I work friday night, all day saturday and all day sunday so hopefully people will want to come eat some good mexican food this weekend and tip me fat :) lol thats all!

BDp0MOSCYAAOpYq.jpg-large.jpg

I thought the cat-lovers on here would appreciate this.. saw this on twitter! TinyBlondie15 cheerheart4life :D you're welcome lol

what happens when people follow you on here? do they just get notifications every time you post?

4 accounts that were all created today with zero activity/posts/shimmies have followed me in the last hour (and i'm guessing they'll get notification of this post, but i don't really care because it sort of creeps me out because they're so mysterious)

what happens when people follow you on here? do they just get notifications every time you post?

4 accounts that were all created today with zero activity/posts/shimmies have followed me in the last hour (and i'm guessing they'll get notification of this post, but i don't really care because it sort of creeps me out because they're so mysterious)
I don't think anything happens- I think I'm following one person and haven't noticed anything.

I don't think anything happens- I think I'm following one person and haven't noticed anything.

thanks! i've never followed anyone, so i wasn't sure. if just one person who joined 5 hours ago and hasn't posted anything yet followed me, i would probably assume maybe they've read the boards for a while and just like me/what i say:D . but 4 brand new people in one hour makes it sketchy and weird.

thanks! i've never followed anyone, so i wasn't sure. if just one person who joined 5 hours ago and hasn't posted anything yet followed me, i would probably assume maybe they've read the boards for a while and just like me/what i say:D . but 4 brand new people in one hour makes it sketchy and weird.
I'm only following one person because I know her. Nothing really happens except if you go to your news feed you'll see all of their activity. But no notifications or anything (although I never go to news feed. I actually just went to it to see what it was and I was like "oh! That's where the people I'm following show up")

I'm only following one person because I know her. Nothing really happens except if you go to your news feed you'll see all of their activity. But no notifications or anything (although I never go to news feed. I actually just went to it to see what it was and I was like "oh! That's where the people I'm following show up")

good to know, thanks! since posting that message 3/4 unfollowed me... so uhh they're stalking me, spam, orrrrrr i'm not really sure. still weird. lol

I frequently give one of my best friends any extra bows I have, new designs that I tried out, or bows for helping me organize all of my bow stuff--and since September I've probably given her about 10-15? And then last night she texted me telling me she had a present for me...I show up to practice and she throws me a bag of fabrics she thought would make cute bows so she bought them for me. And by fabrics I mean YARDS of each design so I can make her one but still have enough to make TONS more and sell them for real. I love her so much. <3

Back