OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Guys some raccoon just tried to get itself killed by me.... By my house, there are deer, but my mom and I have NEVER seen a raccoon in the road... Of course, the first time I drive the narrow, hilly road at night, a raccoon decides it wants to sit in the middle of the road and stare at me.
Also some idiot was driving SO close behind me and had the brightest lights and they kept flashing in my eyes. :mad:
Plus my mom is like "Oh my gosh. Oh my gosh. Oh no. Raccoon. OH MY GOSH OH NO OMG" which is why I don't drive with her... She stresses me out.
So far my night driving experience has been rather negative.

Guys some raccoon just tried to get itself killed by me.... By my house, there are deer, but my mom and I have NEVER seen a raccoon in the road... Of course, the first time I drive the narrow, hilly road at night, a raccoon decides it wants to sit in the middle of the road and stare at me.
Also some idiot was driving SO close behind me and had the brightest lights and they kept flashing in my eyes. :mad:
Plus my mom is like "Oh my gosh. Oh my gosh. Oh no. Raccoon. OH MY GOSH OH NO OMG" which is why I don't drive with her... She stresses me out.
So far my night driving experience has been rather negative.

The first maybe 5 teams I drove at night I had at least one muntjack or deer or similar jump out in front of me. Needless to say I thought that was just normal so refused to drive at night for weeks- I could never understand why everyone else was so comfortable driving at night :oops:
The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I was bored tonight, so for those that don't do Twitter:

Why doesn’t Varsity go ahead and create a Cheerleader theme park? #cheerthemepark

They could have All Star World, High School World & College World. #cheerthemepark

Some of the rides could simulate Basket Toss, cupie, back handspring, etc. #cheerthemepark

The Cheer Comp roller coaster could be 2 minutes and 30 seconds of highs and lows. #cheerthemepark

Haunted Coaches Mansion where judge ghosts torment coaches with phantom deductions. #cheerthemepark

Beauty & Suzie’s Mom Spectacular where a level 3 cheerleader shows the full that she “almost” has for 90 minutes. #cheerthemepark

Mad High School Cheer Party ride would spin you around and around till you end up back where you started. #cheerthemepark

College World would be limited to 18 and up. All visitors would be required to shotgun root beer to enter. #cheerthemepark

The Legend of @JustinCarrier Ride where everyone has to stay on the go for the whole ride but at the end they still look fabulous.

Honey, I Shrunk the Kids where you get to be a coach attempting to make your kid look like she’s in a younger age division #cheerthemepark

Adventures of Top Gun ride would be hot, steamy, intense and PG 13. #cheerthemepark

Elaine’s Space Mountain – your choice of riding as a Starlite, Starburst, Galaxy or Twinkle. #cheerthemepark

MD Twister – Ride It Out: Experience an entire F5 season in 60 minutes of chills, thrills & spills ending with a complimentary Worlds ring. #cheerthemepark

Tree of Cheer Life features a performance by Coed Elite & speech by CSP. Tissues provided and Ashley’s Army donation requested. #cheerthemepark

It’s Tough to be a Mini – Dark, Loud, Scary ride where everyone is 3 times as tall as you and yells if you don’t move at the right time. #cheerthemepark

Despicable Me – Join Gru Webb and all the minions in the Varsity laboratory as they continue the Worlds domination plot. #cheerthemepark

Revenge of the BABS – Cheer Athletics Panthers League of Abs saves the world using only the power of their six packs. #cheerthemepark

Terminator 2 – Coed – ACE Warriors appears defeated in multiple battles but returns victorious. #redemption #cheerthemepark

Musical Lights – Hot cheer music randomly interrupted by sudden darkness. Hosted by MD Marlins Tsunami. #cheerthemepark

Fantasmic – Watch as the automatons of SOT are painstakingly produced with mind numbing consistency. Bonus – Purple Points revealed! #cheerthemepark

Expedition Everest – Race to the top for a Worlds seat. Can you survive with no food, no bathroom & little oxygen? #cheerthemepark

Mind Bender – Senior Elite performs extensive stunt sequences while announcers provide confusing commentary. #cheerthemepark

Tower of Trinity - A dimension of sound. A dimension of sight. A dimension of mind. Costs 2 parkhoppers to ride. #cheerthemepark

The Georgia Scorcher – Historically a top ride, but required recent refurbishing due to lack of attention. #cheerthemepark

Seriously so excited! Our basketball team won the second round of the tournament and are moving on! We were down by 1 with 7 seconds left and then we hit a three pointer!!! I'm assuming this feeling equals what it feels like to win NCA by .2 or something. SO HAPPY, go Phoenix!!!!

HEY GUYS so uh jumps get better when you sit at home and do nothing for a couple of months...
269113_10151387438168929_1703664161_n.jpg

Back