OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Sitting in class today, I thought "I'm gonna go get a tattoo or pierce my ears tonight". I pierced my ears, and I think I'm in the "it looks like crap, hate it!" stage right now, but Idk. Remind me never to be spontaneous again.

Headed to Indiana today, yay for the long weekend, go phoenix! Basketball tournament time

Sitting in class today, I thought "I'm gonna go get a tattoo or pierce my ears tonight". I pierced my ears, and I think I'm in the "it looks like crap, hate it!" stage right now, but Idk. Remind me never to be spontaneous again.

Maybe spontaneous should be limited to things not-so-permanent! (and yes, I know pierced ears aren't permanent)

I did the same thing in college but with my bellybutton. I work up one morning...a week few weeks before Spring Break, the day before having to cheer at our conference basketball tournament (which later turned into me having to cheer at the NCAA tournament) and about a month before NCA College nationals

Worst impulse decision of my life. I had to cheer with bandages, find a way to put a clear ring in etc.

And then I decided I thought belly button rings were trashy...because they are. And now I'm left with a scar on my belly button.

Ditto for the second hole in my ear. Got it when I was 13. Realized I thought it was trashy. Hole never closed, and prob never will.

I did the same thing in college but with my bellybutton. I work up one morning...a week few weeks before Spring Break, the day before having to cheer at our conference basketball tournament (which later turned into me having to cheer at the NCAA tournament) and about a month before NCA College nationals

Worst impulse decision of my life. I had to cheer with bandages, find a way to put a clear ring in etc.

And then I decided I thought belly button rings were trashy...because they are. And now I'm left with a scar on my belly button.

Ditto for the second hole in my ear. Got it when I was 13. Realized I thought it was trashy. Hole never closed, and prob never will.

This is why I'm scared of my impulses. Luckily I don't think, for the time being, I'll ever dislike ear piercings, or find them trashy, and I'm starting to actually like them on me, I'm just not excited for having to take them out for comp in 2 weeks, the girl said I'll probably bleed and it'll hurt to put them back in... However I bought teal diamond studs for Worlds so there's one upside!

A few girls I cheered with in college went the Saturday after competition in Daytona to get tattoos or piercings or whatever they did. I guess it's better that they waited until the season was over, but not sure why they couldn't just wait until they got home.

A few girls I cheered with in college went the Saturday after competition in Daytona to get tattoos or piercings or whatever they did. I guess it's better that they waited until the season was over, but not sure why they couldn't just wait until they got home.

I was sketched out to breathe in Daytona....I couldn't imagine allowing someone to pierce my skin with a needle.

Back