OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Welp, if you still need help, I'm actually IN Hamlet right now....sooo yeah. I'm pretty well-versed in the play. It's one of the best things ever written in the history of ever. Seriously. It's mind-blowing.

I GET TO SAY 'Something is rotten in the state of Denmark.' #Winsauce.
I got it done! It was all about "Why did so-and-so do this and what is the irony in it?" and the like. It was just frustrating me :p

Our cat (and she is not a kitten anymore) is hiding behind the washing machine when it's running. It's warm and i guess she likes it because she loves the sound of water (weird little thing). Everywhere you have your clothes is a good place to search.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
I have found my cat under the sink, in closets, in cabinets, and under places where you think they wouldn't be able to go. Now my cats have collars with really noisy bells on them. Have you tried shaking a bag of cat treats or kibble?
She was in his dresser drawers :) sneaky little thing!

so i basically won't be around/home on saturday or monday.. so i should probably just buy the video on demand and stay off the boards.. have my own pretend worlds a few hours late. but i don't know if i can do it. i want the live feed for large senior awards because that's my favorite part, but i'm not paying for a whole weekend just to watch 1 of 3/4 days (is ICU included?) ugh so many decisions. why must i need money and have to work?!

Has anyone who ordered the live feed/vod for Worlds last year figured out how to order again this year? I tried to order, but it told me to sign in because I already have an account. But, then I can't figure out how to order it for this year. Please help me if you know what to do!

I just refuse to believe it's worlds time again. I still remember getting excited for senior elites routine from the JTV 'sneak peeks'

Has anyone who ordered the live feed/vod for Worlds last year figured out how to order again this year? I tried to order, but it told me to sign in because I already have an account. But, then I can't figure out how to order it for this year. Please help me if you know what to do!
It is still doing that? People were complaining about that last week and I was hoping by now it would be fixed so I could sign in without trouble.:(

Back