OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Same... I have them written out ready to post and everything! Guess I will have my own little content with myself...

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
Post them anyway! Then even if you're not in the contest, at least everyone will believe you if you say you predicted every single division perfectly ;)

i procrastinated ordering VOD/live feed because i wasn't sure which option i wanted.. and now all the prices went up by $10. bs.

4242013062526.jpg

Let's just all say a little thank you that this isn't what Panthers' uni looks like

Yesterday was so fun! I went to Welcome to Rockville (a two day music festival in Jacksonville at Met Park) where I got to meet soo many people! Mainly because I was backstage with Limp Bizkit and got to go on stage with them, Stone Sour, Three Days Grace, and Alice In Chains!

I literally only bought the VOD for large all girl (I like the rest but could def do with videos added later...) but I JUST SLEPT THROUGH FINALS :mad: I set FOUR alarms on my phone and still managed to sleep until 9:30. All I saw was panthers. And all I wanted to see was Senior Elite. This is the first time I havent watched live in 3 years. I'm actually really upset over this (and may have cried).

I literally only bought the VOD for large all girl (I like the rest but could def do with videos added later...) but I JUST SLEPT THROUGH FINALS :mad: I set FOUR alarms on my phone and still managed to sleep until 9:30. All I saw was panthers. And all I wanted to see was Senior Elite. This is the first time I havent watched live in 3 years. I'm actually really upset over this (and may have cried).
I've missed it two years in a row :mad::(

Back