OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I need help...

My boyfriend and I have been dating for 9 months but we've been friends since like 2nd grade. Our relationship is getting boring now. Literally all we do is eat at one of our houses or go out to eat and then sit and watch tv at one of our houses. The summer was fun because we could go to the lake (which we did pretty much every day) and jet ski or swim or whatever. Now that it's cold there's nothing to do. Help!! What are some things we could do (northern Ohio) all winter because it's putting strain on our relationship and I don't want anything to happen to us because we got bored.:(

I'm so sick of my parents not trusting me.

Eck I know the feeling. Pretty much took me graduating college, buying my own car, and paying my own rent before they would treat me like an adult. Before that they held everything over my head - paying money for my schooling, the car of theirs I drove, living in their house, argh.

Eck I know the feeling. Pretty much took me graduating college, buying my own car, and paying my own rent before they would treat me like an adult. Before that they held everything over my head - paying money for my schooling, the car of theirs I drove, living in their house, argh.
Mine will most likely be the same way, and they have no reason not to trust me, it's so annoying.

My input for the night:
1) Guys suck. Majorly. Back in the single life.
2) Because of number 1, trivia was awkward.
3) I have to write an english essay.... Luckily I have it mostly written out but still.. blehh

Its actually awful how this season and the team I'm on has made me hate cheering. and I've loved it since i was 4. i just want to quit and never cheer again. i constantly get told I'm not good enough and i'm just over it

I think I found my mom the perfect Christmas present: Dyson DC39 Animal Canister Vacuum. She already loves our DC24, so I figured that that would be the perfect gift. And on Black Friday, it'll only be $299 instead of $499! :)

Its actually awful how this season and the team I'm on has made me hate cheering. and I've loved it since i was 4. i just want to quit and never cheer again. i constantly get told I'm not good enough and i'm just over it
You know, you can always quit. I don't usually support quitting, but I actually quit my senior year in high school. I don't want to get super into the reasons (unless you want to know all the drama) but I was hating it WAY more than loving it and I wanted to cheer in college and how lame practices were, I was not being prepared at all.
Soooo, I quit. I used all my free time to work on tumbling and going to open gyms and really prepping myself for college. And now I'm on my second year on a kick-butt team and it all worked out.

Including tonight we have 3 practices until we compete. I have yet to throw jumps to back by myself, my flyer has a severely injured ankle and can't start practicing again till the practice before competition, and the girl I catch for fly overs had a mishap last practice and I'm not entirely sure she'll even do the skill.... I feel so scarily unprepared.

I'm going to brag on my daughter and post pics for just a second! (Sorry!!)

Truthfully my daughter has always had so much attitude but when performing she comes off bland or over thinking.

Normally my daughters pics come out like this
zy3u6uby.jpg

Or this lol
zezazevu.jpg

Anyways my daughters coaches told them before they performed on Sunday that they needed to sell their routine. My daughter response was "well I'm going to be the best seller" hahah

Anyways.. She finally truly performed!! I have never got good pics of her but I finally did.
This was her when she tumbles right before the stunt she turns to the front and it came out perfect! Lol
zuzy8eru.jpg

This was her half up to lib/switch tock

je5ydu9a.jpg

ahy5uneq.jpg

3a9e3e5u.jpg

^ this was as she was switching up to front stretch.

Anyways this was her the whole routine. Idk where it came from! Usually all her pics look like the first pics and I never buy them ... So I'm excited! Hope she continues the fierceness!

I need help...

My boyfriend and I have been dating for 9 months but we've been friends since like 2nd grade. Our relationship is getting boring now. Literally all we do is eat at one of our houses or go out to eat and then sit and watch tv at one of our houses. The summer was fun because we could go to the lake (which we did pretty much every day) and jet ski or swim or whatever. Now that it's cold there's nothing to do. Help!! What are some things we could do (northern Ohio) all winter because it's putting strain on our relationship and I don't want anything to happen to us because we got bored.:(

laser tag and laser bowling (even regular bowling...i just like blacklights) are super fun to do together. get 1 or 2 other couples together, or even just a big group of friends and all go! the more people, the more fun and competitive it can get!

Back