OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I really hate long division...how's that for random? Seriously though does my 9 year old really need to be tortured by long division and in turn ME!:deadhorse:

my mom told me that she couldn't help me with my math homework anymore after 4th grade. She was bomb helping me through my multiplication facts. then she had no idea where to go. haha

So, in English class we are reading The Odyssey... Big problem with me being a huge fan of World Cup. Whenever I have to write the word "Odyssey" on my paper I sing O-OD-ODY-SSEY to make sure I spell it right!

I get quite sidetracked in that class about cheerleading!
I did that too! Hahah

Just out of curiosity does anybody feel lightheaded while working out? I've just been told I'm allowed to start light workouts after having my seizure 2 weeks ago, and me being the person to not let my health hold me back I've started doing Insanity again (probably not the best idea but I love it!). During just a few of the exercises I feel very light headed so have to sit down for a minute and then carry on. It's never happened to me before so I'm just wondering if anybody else has experienced this?

I understand where my coach is coming from for having to have a doctors note to miss practice, i really do. But i have the stomach virus right now and my mom doesn't have the time to take me to the doctor EVERY time i'm sick. i got sick last night and my mom's flight left at 7:30 this morning. and a ton of girls always miss for allstar including one of our captains. there are more girls on allstar that choose to go to their practice after ours or atleast come to half of ours, but other people miss without doctors notes and every time i miss without one she chews me out infront of the entire team. (i've only missed 2 practices. one i was in the hospital, and the 2nd i was having back spasms and could barley get out of bed...) its just so annoying...

Just out of curiosity does anybody feel lightheaded while working out? I've just been told I'm allowed to start light workouts after having my seizure 2 weeks ago, and me being the person to not let my health hold me back I've started doing Insanity again (probably not the best idea but I love it!). During just a few of the exercises I feel very light headed so have to sit down for a minute and then carry on. It's never happened to me before so I'm just wondering if anybody else has experienced this?
i did but im probably not the best one to be saying this as i myself am epileptic.. lol but i know that when i had my first seizure in grade nine they had me sit out of gym class for 2 months after i had my seizure and i would just mark my cheer routine at practice.
if anything you should probably restrict yourself to something light like yoga so you move but nothing that jiggles your brain around like running or jumping

If I haven't been eating right or if something has been off with me (or sometimes when I push too hard because I'm crazy like that), I get lightheaded. And I don't have 'seizures', I do think I have some odd neurological problems though lol.

i will preface this by saying i am not epileptic, but i have occasionally had seizures.

i prefer the feeling of working out fasted. i work out first thing in the morning before eating (or i'll have like a banana beforehand) and i stay hydrated throughout. as soon as the workout is over, i have a high protein meal. if i eat more than the banana i usually end up getting severe cramps or throwing up at some point. getting to my point here, i promise :p the only seizures i've ever had all were caused by low blood sugar. (technically hypoglycemic seizures, but since i'm not diabetic i technically can't call them that)

so, i know this is different than being epileptic and having no idea why it's happening, but is it possible that your blood sugar is a little low while working out? i would say make sure you're eating right beforehand and maybe ease into the workouts. jumping right back into insanity may be a little too hard on your body at the moment.

seriously y'all im going to fall asleep
tumblr_m8mcysbTUi1r8cgzi.gif

Does anyone have footage from worlds that includes athlete entrances/exits? I'm trying to get a feel for EXACTLY how long all this 'excessive celebration' takes. I've been able to find only one video so far, but even though the girls collapsed on the floor hugging each other, they were still heading off the floor in under 15 seconds.

Literally ever class that I wanted to take next semester is already full, and I can't even sign up until 2. But, I have an exam then so I can't sign up until after. Being a freshman sucks.

Literally ever class that I wanted to take next semester is already full, and I can't even sign up until 2. But, I have an exam then so I can't sign up until after. Being a freshman sucks.
I have priority registration!!! Whoopwhoop. But yeah, I definitely experienced that last year. It sucked.

okay so can somebody please tell me how this "You will research and write a formal, illustrated essay of 1500–2000 words on a period of typographic history." isnt vague -.-? like i literally have no idea what to write about for this essay and my professor is absolutely no help at all and will not give our class examples on what to write about or what hes even looking for all he said was the above sentence i am beyond frustrated and the only topic i can think of i dont even know if it will work.

why o why o why did i have to take the history of typography :(

Latest posts

Back