OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Whenever it gets 70 degrees or above (that's Fahrenheit for all you non-americans) the school ALWAYS turns the Air Conditioning up super cold so I'm sitting in English in a skirt and shirt that has a lace back freezing. I had a jacket but it was on my lap and I was still freezing

Now that Orange has won Worlds 7 times and has a new sweatshirt out I feel like I need to get a new one so that I am not outdated in my old one. Or I just really want the new one and am trying to find good reasons to buy it!

Whenever it gets 70 degrees or above (that's Fahrenheit for all you non-americans) the school ALWAYS turns the Air Conditioning up super cold so I'm sitting in English in a skirt and shirt that has a lace back freezing. I had a jacket but it was on my lap and I was still freezing
My school decided to wait until may... there were a couple 80 degree days and there are 1800 kids in our school, so that sucked. Our Jr Highs don't have AC and they complain, but they have windows and fans in every classroom, but our school was built to have AC so most classrooms don't have windows that open and NONE have fans.
Torture.

if he's deciding on a school, it's hard to say how you really feel. you want to be happy for him, but you'll miss him if he goes away. you want to tell him to stay, but you don't want him to resent you for not letting him go
well good news is I'm an idiot and thought it was far away and it's not haha!

My friend just sent me a picture of her holding a first place Worlds medal! So jealous!

How many pumps of syrup did she get?
I don't think we asked for a specific # of pumps. I know some of the other 'secret menu' drinks give you a breakdown of specific # of pumps of specific syrups but not this one because it's the only syrup added.

Ohhhhh my gosh our yearbooks came today :cloud9: it was so stressful but they finally arrived and they're beautiful!!! Is this what having a kid feels like? Lol. I spent my entire school year going to photo events, writing stories, and designing pages until 11 pm and to now see the finished product is indescribable. The compliments are great too :) the only complaints Ive heard were a couple misspelled names so we did pretty well. AHH IM STILL SO EXCITED ITS SO BEAUTIFUL. Seriously. It's perfect.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Ohhhhh my gosh our yearbooks came today :cloud9: it was so stressful but they finally arrived and they're beautiful!!! Is this what having a kid feels like? Lol. I spent my entire school year going to photo events, writing stories, and designing pages until 11 pm and to now see the finished product is indescribable. The compliments are great too :) the only complaints Ive heard were a couple misspelled names so we did pretty well. AHH IM STILL SO EXCITED ITS SO BEAUTIFUL. Seriously. It's perfect.

I get you completely, my grade twelve year I was the design editor and getting the yearbook 'hot off the presses' was one of the greatest feelings in the world. Seeing everybody's faces at the unveiling the response from teachers and the design faculty at my school made me just want to do that for a living lol.

I love getting the new yearbooks! I was on yearbook staff my senior year so I had already seen most of it but seeing it in person is so much better...except the cover was sooo ugly but whatever lol

Back