OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Does anyone have any ideas for what to get mom for Mother's Day? I'm really struggling with it this year, and thinking about just baking something, but I still have no clue what I could bake that's pretty simple because I'm very limited on what I have to use (aka still no mixer to be found & only have about 6 pans, lol).
My mom is kinda at the stage where she doesn't really want anything and would rather spend time with me (I've been away at college.) So I got us tickets to a Giants game. You could plan out a date for you two, like where you treat her to lunch and a movie. In the past for other occasions I've written her a nice card and created a "coupon" on my computer for a movie and a meal on me. It also helps to suggest a day or a movie you want to see to get the ball rolling so your gift is actually used. Or, I think in the past for Mother's Day I've given her a gift certificate to a movie theatre so she can have time to not be a mom and go to the movies by herself/with a friend/dad. I think I wrote in the card "the best gift a mom could never ask for is personal time away from her kids!"
Or flowers. You can never go wrong with flowers.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone

Does anyone have any ideas for what to get mom for Mother's Day? I'm really struggling with it this year, and thinking about just baking something, but I still have no clue what I could bake that's pretty simple because I'm very limited on what I have to use (aka still no mixer to be found & only have about 6 pans, lol).

I love to get handwritten cards from my kids or photo collages. Nothing they have to spend money on, just something little.
I always tell them i don't need any presents for mothers day - i am happy because they are great kids every day of the year, not only on mother's day.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Deleted to save space.

I'm pretty sure I've actually worked your job. not really, but i had the exact same circumstances. ice cream store and everything. it started as my summer job and turned into a 7 year high school/college job. it sucked and was so incredibly unorganized in terms of making a schedule. like for example, i requested off some random sunday because i was going up north for a family function. because i was far away and requested off, i didn't call in on sunday morning to get my hours. turns out i was put on that sunday night and at 5 i started getting threatening, angry phone calls asking where i was. like uhh i took off so why would i be on the schedule?! but, it was easy money, paid my bills, and most of the girls there were great. and i ate endless amounts of ice cream. i can't say it'll get better, but i certainly, 100% feel your pain if that makes you feel any better.

TOO EXCITED RIGHT NOW. My friend just sent me an edible arrangement for my Birthday. I can die happy now, best gift ever.
My parents got me one of those when I broke my arms, they're SO DELICIOUS :cloud9: and one of the few things I could eat easily considering I couldn't reach my mouth w/o a fork... so the sticks were perfect.

what do you do when you see your boyfriend every single day and then he decides he wants to go further away for college. :(

My parents got me one of those when I broke my arms, they're SO DELICIOUS :cloud9: and one of the few things I could eat easily considering I couldn't reach my mouth w/o a fork... so the sticks were perfect.
They tastes so good!! I've now come to the conclusion that I only like pineapple when it's in the shape of a flower.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Back