OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
It makes sense because of Drew and Clare.

I'm not the biggest Eli fan but I loved the episode when he was high and hugged Mr. Simpson naked... It was hilarious

The Fiercest App of All... Fierce Board
Those scenes were very funny. I think the writing for this past season has been stellar and they've done a great job of blending humor with more serious scenes.

They truly have. I think it's one of the better seasons

I'm also an adult who has been watching Degrassi since the late '80's so not really sure how refined my tastes in tv are, but at least I have a lot of seasons under my belt to base my opinion on ;).

I'm also an adult who has been watching Degrassi since the late '80's so not really sure how refined my tastes in tv are, but at least I have a lot of seasons under my belt to base my opinion on ;).

You have many many many more than I have. I've gotten the DVDs for DTNG ,2,3,4. So I've seen the original next generation. I always watch the marathons. I've seen most of 5,6,7 and started watching the show during the 8th season. I've seen all of 8-12 (minus this season finale). I've just seen DTNG though

ETA: I just found out how to edit on the app

You have many many many more than I have. I've gotten the DVDs for DTNG ,2,3,4. So I've seen the original next generation. I always watch the marathons. I've seen most of 5,6,7 and started watching the show during the 8th season. I've seen all of 8-12 (minus this season finale). I've just seen DTNG though

ETA: I just found out how to edit on the app

So you're all good on your Degrassi history! I haven't watched a marathon in ages, since they stopped running them on Teen Nick, but those 'every Degrassi ever' weekends were always my favorites.
The original ones - Degrassi Junior High and Degrassi High - are fun to watch because they are such iconic period pieces. Plus they segue into DTNG with the characters as the adults. Now of course it's evolved on it's own to the new characters without relation to the past except for the school and Simpson.

So you're all good on your Degrassi history! I haven't watched a marathon in ages, since they stopped running them on Teen Nick, but those 'every Degrassi ever' weekends were always my favorites.
The original ones - Degrassi Junior High and Degrassi High - are fun to watch because they are such iconic period pieces. Plus they segue into DTNG with the characters as the adults. Now of course it's evolved on it's own to the new characters without relation to the past except for the school and Simpson.

The marathon were my favorites. I can't wait for the season finale now... I talked two of my best friends into watching the end of season 12.
The Internet reveals that the old series shared a lot of plot lines with DTNG. I think it's interesting. I would love to watch them to see how the same plot lines differed or were the same

The marathon were my favorites. I can't wait for the season finale now... I talked two of my best friends into watching the end of season 12.
The Internet reveals that the old series shared a lot of plot lines with DTNG. I think it's interesting. I would love to watch them to see how the same plot lines differed or were the same

A lot of plots have been recycled but realistically how many different plots can they come up with when it comes to teen angst in HS and a little in college?
I know it is airing some time in June, I'm looking forward to it as well. At least cp watches it with me now so I have someone to discuss it with.

A lot of plots have been recycled but realistically how many different plots can they come up with when it comes to teen angst in HS and a little in college?
I know it is airing some time in June, I'm looking forward to it as well. At least cp watches it with me now so I have someone to discuss it with.

That's true.
Oh I spam my friends about it. They finally decided to watch it and realized they understood everything because I've said soo much about it.

So I just got one direction stadium tickets for a concert a year to this day! Haha 25th may 2014.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!
Fun!! I worked at their concert here in Sweden, i thought it was great! This stadium tour will probably be even better (since it's longer and such..) :D

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

I saw pictures of the flooding and it looks insane downtown. Sending prayers to y'all
Thank ya! It was finally better last night, even though I totally forgot one of the roads I use on a daily basis is a flood prone/low lying area because it's kind of a creek that crosses the road when it rains a lot, and even last night it still had water across it, but luckily, it was only about an inch or so covering it at that point.

Back