OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I feel like I haven't posted on the boards like I used to so uh here's a high and low of my life right now! Low: back into physical therapy for my back for 6 weeks..:(.
High: I GOT CHEER CAPTAIN!!
Oh and I guess I have another high! I have a boyfriend for the first time in over two years! I just have to explain how he asked me out cause it was precious! My friend had a date party and she lives in like the middle of nowhere in the woods so we played something kinda like hide and seek in the dark and me and Brad got picked to be the seekers first... So we found the first group of people and they handed me a note and told me I had to find everyone and Soo then after I found everyone I opened all the notes and it said "will you be my girlfriend?" It was the cutest thing ever okay:rolleyes:
So I might be a huge nerd saying this but I've been playing Minecraft almost non-stop for the last 2 days. I kid you not when I say almost non-stop as in I slept for only 4 hours last night purposely so I'd have time to play before my friends got here today... I need a life.
My little brother plays it nonstop. We went to a store at the beach today and he went and sat on the floor in an aisle while we shopped. He also played it on the beach the whole time...

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

OH MY GOSH I JUST FOUND COCKROACH IN MY HOUSE!

don't mind me, 1:30 am, going to the bathroom, come out and my cat is chasing this big shadow around the floor, turn on the light, OMG, this is the first cockroach I've ever seen in my life, and I don't know where it came from, and I'm thoroughly grossed out and terrified.

I smashed the thing with a shoe, but that didn't calm me down much.

Two things 1) I'm burnt to a crisp from the beach yesterday (and Saturday) 2) I got my cap and gown! I'm gonna decorate my cap today! I have 3 sets of chords: Marketing Academy, Future Business Leaders of America, and National English Honor Society. I'm so freaking excited for Friday!

Two things 1) I'm burnt to a crisp from the beach yesterday (and Saturday) 2) I got my cap and gown! I'm gonna decorate my cap today! I have 3 sets of chords: Marketing Academy, Future Business Leaders of America, and National English Honor Society. I'm so freaking excited for Friday!

you're lucky you got to decorate your cap! If we did anything to ours we weren't allowed to march. As well as if we didn't wear a white dress and white dress shoes. They were soooo strict about my graduation it was crazy.

you're lucky you got to decorate your cap! If we did anything to ours we weren't allowed to march. As well as if we didn't wear a white dress and white dress shoes. They were soooo strict about my graduation it was crazy.

That's so strict! We at least have some relaxation!

That's so strict! We at least have some relaxation!
that was basically our dress code too. I guess it seemed a little more strict because how you guys get to decorate your caps (so jelly) a school close to me could wear whatever they wanted. There were kids wearing jeans and work boots it looked awful so I guess I understand the dress code :p

I coed stunted for the first time ever at Tryouts today.
It was successful. Without assistance we got to prep and press into extension!! I felt pretty happy today.

The Fiercest App of All... Fierce Board

I know I've posted a lot on here but whatevs. I wanna see the Purge soooo bad. I love the concept behind it. I'm a little nervous though because it kind of just seems like a regular scary movie with killers only they can't call the police. I think they should've tried to delve into the whole concept a little more. If I make any sense at all :p

tumblr_mfthvdqSYv1s207ngo1_500.jpg

I know I've posted a lot on here but whatevs. I wanna see the Purge soooo bad. I love the concept behind it. I'm a little nervous though because it kind of just seems like a regular scary movie with killers only they can't call the police. I think they should've tried to delve into the whole concept a little more. If I make any sense at all :p
I want to see it too! It looks so interesting but I feel like I'll be afraid of seeing those creepy mask guys around my house afterwards lol!

My son wants to see this really bad. Sounds interesting but I'm afraid I'll have nightmares!!!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

I already checked that. The only one thats near me while Im at school is over an hour away. I was hoping for something a little closer. Theres a gym thats only 20 minutes away but Im like 99% sure they dont have an international team. Boooo

Call and let gyms in your area know you are interested if they start one and leave your number and maybe your level or position. We tried to have one this year but there wasn't enough interest yet, but they would gladly attempt again if enough people showed interest.

Back