OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
And that's not like Christmas morning?!
When you've just woken up and aren't expecting it, it's mind boggling. Like a part of me knew it was coming with my new roommate, but A- I forgot because of my show and B- I didn't know when. I didn't even know it's name. I kept calling it cat-friend. Apparently it is called Freckles. Unsure of gender.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Well, I figured I'd post this mini-update over here..

My aunt was finally reunited with her dog. He has a broken face, and they don't know if he'll ever be able to eat normally again. He also has some other severe injuries to his front legs. And when the sirens went off again during the tornadoes yesterday in OKC, he panicked, so they think he is also very traumatized by what happened. :(

Well, I figured I'd post this mini-update over here..

My aunt was finally reunited with her dog. He has a broken face, and they don't know if he'll ever be able to eat normally again. He also has some other severe injuries to his front legs. And when the sirens went off again during the tornadoes yesterday in OKC, he panicked, so they think he is also very traumatized by what happened. :(

Awwwww!! This makes me happy, but sad!!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone An Apple a Day Keeps the Android Away

Awwwww!! This makes me happy, but sad!!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone An Apple a Day Keeps the Android Away
Well, my aunt feels really guilty that she left him at home, put away in his crate while she was at work that day, but they told her having him in that crate probably saved his life.

i am soooo disappointed right now. they made one of my favourite books series into a film, i just saw the trailer and all i can say is it looks dreadful. the casting is wrong in SOOO many ways, i guarantee they added random things into the plot line and theyre probably going to take out one of the books BIGGEST twists. THIS IS WHY I DONT READ

What series? Is it the Mortal Instruments? Because if it is, I completely agree...

Had to cancel practise today for senior team. Because of soccer :confused:
Long story short:
We practise in the centre of munich. FC Bayern Munich (soccer team) won nationals title, champions league (last week) and the DFB national cup (yesterday). So they are celebrating with their fans in the centre and the streets leading to our "gym" are closed, also the busses and trains you could take don´t stop at the station because there are too many people.
Only chance to get there is accessible on foot, through thousands of drunk soccer fans and pouring rain.
Soccer is big here in germany, did you know? :D

Long story short:
We practise in the centre of munich. FC Bayern Munich (soccer team) won nationals title, champions league (last week) and the DFB national cup (yesterday). So they are celebrating with their fans in the centre and the streets leading to our "gym" are closed, also the busses and trains you could take don´t stop at the station because there are too many people.
Only chance to get there is accessible on foot, through thousands of drunk soccer fans and pouring rain.
When Manchester United won the (FA??) Cup this year they closed down the main roads in the city centre and from their stadium. On a Monday. At rush hour. I couldn't easily get home from work because my bus was cancelled. I thought it was selfish. I hate Football.

Long story short:
Speaking of German soccer, I'm going to the US vs Germany game today and I'm so excited. Soccer is huge in my family and I'm part German so I've always been a fan of their national team and I can't wait to see them in person!

Speaking of German soccer, I'm going to the US vs Germany game today and I'm so excited. Soccer is huge in my family and I'm part German so I've always been a fan of their national team and I can't wait to see them in person!

So i really hope you enjoy it!
I'm a big soccer fan and i was so happy for FCB to get to be the first german team to win the triple this season.
But not having practise sucks :)

Don't even get me started on Soccer.... 5 1/2 years of playing and STILL getting heat from my mom's side of the family for choosing cheer over soccer.
Yep totally understand, I was almost literally born on a soccer field, started playing when I could walk and was on one of the best travel teams in my state. I stopped senior year of high school because my cheer and soccer schedules conflicted for the first time and I had to choose, and I chose cheer. My parents still don't understand why, probably because I could have gotten a scholarship for soccer somewhere for college, but I loved cheer too much.

Yep totally understand, I was almost literally born on a soccer field, started playing when I could walk and was on one of the best travel teams in my state. I stopped senior year of high school because my cheer and soccer schedules conflicted for the first time and I had to choose, and I chose cheer. My parents still don't understand why, probably because I could have gotten a scholarship for soccer somewhere for college, but I loved cheer too much.

Now I SUCKED at soccer (mainly because my dad was usually my coach and he would always yell at me) and the schedules were conflicting with cheer when I was on one of the best teams in our area in Oregon with one of my best friends (still don't know how I did that) and my mom's sisters give me heat for it

i am soooo disappointed right now. they made one of my favourite books series into a film, i just saw the trailer and all i can say is it looks dreadful. the casting is wrong in SOOO many ways, i guarantee they added random things into the plot line and theyre probably going to take out one of the books BIGGEST twists. THIS IS WHY I DONT READ
That's how I feel about the Jack Reecher books!! They made one into a movie with Tom cruise playing Reecher and he doesn't fit the character's profile AT ALL!! Plus I cannot stand him!!

What series? Is it the Mortal Instruments? Because if it is, I completely agree...
Yes, seriously I feel like I'm angriest with jaces casting he's supposed to be a gorgeous beautiful man but no he's this weird guy with eyeballs popping out of his brain... And Clary's hair isn't even red...there's more things I would ramble about but honestly I feel like this film is going to tank

Back