OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
My lower abs are killing me tonight from working standing tucks. I knew I was pulling hard when they were getting sore during practice and not after. :)

Not a lot of people know how deep my love for Britney Spears is so today when my friends were talking about her, I may have been a little mean in my responses. It's all in protection of my 90's idol!

FINALLY 18 :) YAY!!
My sister turned 18 in may and so her and her friend one day decided to get their ears double pierced, since they don't need parents for it anymore. Even though they don't need them, my sister called and asked permission.... Then forgot her license so my mom and I had to go meet her and sign papers even though she's 18 :D don't be that kid hahaha

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

All my friends who watch GOT but haven't read the books were freaking out last night due to what happens in the episode (I've read all the books but haven't watched the series). I couldn't even read it in the books, so I can't imagine watching it.

I'm literally going to SCREAMMMM. I've been waiting to buy a car forever now. I finally found the perfect one. I'm about 500 dollars short. So I went to the bank to get a loan for 600. I won't get it till tomorrow. so then the guy I'm buying from informs me it'll be another 118 for tax and title even though he's not even a dealer anymore. Also, I bought a prom dress offline and I hated it and they won't give my money back. I'm so stressed right now I'm literally going to flip a lid.

I was looking at Cheer Worlds on Wikipedia. I clicked on CEA.... Maddie Gardner has a Wikipedia page..?

The Fiercest App of All... Fierce Board

you guys... i met a kid my first night of college and brought me to my first college party just died. it seems so surreal.. another kid in the town next to me just drown by saving his friend at a bridge that me and all my friends jump off regularly. life is so cruel. so so cruel.

Well I just got my final exam grades and my overall final grades(the average of each quarter grade and final exam grade). This was my first year taking finals because I am in seventh grade so I was really stressed. I got an A+ on everything. I am so happy and surprised!!!!

Wasn't sure where the best place to post this was but ALERT creepy foot lover in now on Vine as cheerlover88, report as spam and block him. He's seriously creepy. Comments on a video of mine saying ya'll don't hurt yourselves now, wink face. Ugh ew.

Back