OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I hate facebook chat. If I log on real quick to send something to someone (and then forget to log off) all these random people from my old high school or that go to college with me that I don't really know to well decide to chat me. I don't get it. Like I didn't even talk to these people in high school...This doesn't have much to do with anything but I just had to vent about it.

I just don't answer. I hate turning off chat because there are SOME people I do want to talk to. But later if they asked why I ignored them I blame my phone. It says I'm online when I'm really not (truth) anyway, so I blame it even when I'm sitting right here at my desk...:oops:

Oh goodness y'all I'm seriously crying watching this
Screen-shot-2012-04-12-at-2.21.03-PM-e1334255489812-150x150.png

Oh goodness y'all I'm seriously crying watching this
Screen-shot-2012-04-12-at-2.21.03-PM-e1334255489812-150x150.png

seriously cant hug every cat is perfect and this chick cray

also my little sister taught my little brother (hes 3) how to say 'cray cray' so every time he sees something now hes says 'thats cray cray livia'

why do males not understand that if you message and message and message and message somebody and they dont respond back THEY ARE NOT INTERESTED! seriously this guy has been into since grade 12, has a girlfriend and will not leave me alone, he keeps on messaging me on facebook AFTER i deleted him telling me he misses me and all this other crap, im like bro listen i havent seen you in two years your a jerk first of all and i have a boyfriend ive been dating for two years, go AWAYYYYY

sorry for the rant i just cant even deal with this right now im stressed about school and this is the last thing i need

I dislocated my finger at practice yesterday :( And got kicked in the face by a guy (he was late on tumbling and was in my way) And have enormous rug burns. The good thing is, the way i taped my fingers i can still throw up a Cali Gun :D

This kid who hasn't talked to me all semester who is GORGEOUS decided to facebook message me yesterday and then talked to me today in class. Dude why did you wait so long?! We only have 2 more classes and I'm gone!

Well if it makes you feel any better, I met my boyfriend in a class and we started talking in class right after Halloween. We didn't first hang out until middle of December. We had like a week of classes left and finals and he was graduating. We lucked out cause he ended up sticking around the next semester. Five years later we're still together!

Well if it makes you feel any better, I met my boyfriend in a class and we started talking in class right after Halloween. We didn't first hang out until middle of December. We had like a week of classes left and finals and he was graduating. We lucked out cause he ended up sticking around the next semester. Five years later we're still together!
Oh wow that's awesome!! And adorable :) happy for you!! Gosh this guy is like mouth dropping kind of gorgeous to me. And he's the perfect image of what I've always said was my "type". I know it won't go anywhere but a girl can dream haha

I got a twitter. I'm too old and I completely don't understand it, but I have TWO followers:

ACEDAD and Mamarazzi

Yep. I'm that cool. I'll just let you take a minute to soak that in.

I was going to follow you but you had not tweeted yet so I figured I'd let you break in your Twitter before I follow you

Omg Yay!!! If you guys just teach me how to use it I'll be all set!
Going to go follow you now:) It's super easy. You hashtag # things our talking about. Like "I had such a great practice. #lovemyteam #cheerforlife". Or in my case, "Cats are God's gift to this earth. #truth #catladyprobs". You can retweet or quote tweets, as well as link to other people's tweets. I'm probably really bad at explaining all this... sorry!!

Latest posts

Back