OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Hi. My name is Sarah and I have no life.

29gd5xj.jpg

Does performance order really affect placement?
Ignore this. I read the post wrong and my reply didn't really have to do with what you asked. Read it too fast and though it said "does performance order really affect your performance?" Blonde moment....

LOL I went into CVS today because they have a bunch of free stuff after ECBs and I rolled a bunch of my ECBs I already had.. I spent $3.72 + tax for $94.31 worth of items and ended up with $86.35 more in ECBs after rolling over $72 I already had, lol. I'm pretty sure my mom thinks I'm crazy.
That's awesome! :cheering:

LOL I went into CVS today because they have a bunch of free stuff after ECBs and I rolled a bunch of my ECBs I already had.. I spent $3.72 + tax for $94.31 worth of items and ended up with $86.35 more in ECBs after rolling over $72 I already had, lol. I'm pretty sure my mom thinks I'm crazy.

what are ECBs? Tell me your secrets of saving money!

what are ECBs? Tell me your secrets of saving money!
It stands for Extra Care Bucks, essentially in their ad every week, they offer items with ECBs attached to them. For instance, this week through Thursday, there's a bunch of items that are free after the ECBs (example, you buy something that says free after ECB and it costs $0.99, you pay $0.99, but get the $0.99 back in an ECB to use for another transaction). I actually save most of my money by shopping for paper products, personal hygiene, basically anything that you think of buying when you say "drugstore" aka not food products, lol (they're usually very overpriced at drugstores). I build up my ECBs by using coupons on top of sales, like this week they have Children's Advil for $2.37 with a $2.37 ECB back, I had a $1.50 coupon, so I paid $0.87 for it, but got back $2.37. I don't even have my own child but I just couldn't pass it up.. lol.

I just ordered two shirts from cheer athletics for my birthday, and two new pairs of nike pros for my birthday. I am one happy camper...too bad this is my last year of cheer...:(

At least you can wear that stuff even when you're done? My nike pros have literally become my best friends. I hate putting pants on to go to class. Like seriously. If it was acceptable to wear just spandex out in public I would.
Yeah! Hopefully it becomes more accepted and soon haha

Theres been days I didnt go to class because I didnt want to take them off and put pants on. Awkwarddd. It doesnt help that I go to a community college and actually have to drive there.
Haha that's actually really funny! Well you could always just put some sweats on over them

That awkward moment when I dont own any sweat pants.
Like seriously. I have yoga pants. Thats it. Im not sure why I dont but it needs to chagne before next year when I go off to actual college and stop caring. haha
Haha yeah you should probably get on that :p I feel like all I'll be wearing in college (next year) is sweats and yoga pants and that's just fine with me!

Everyone was like Oh. Youll dress like a bum everyday and never bother with hair and makeup. Yeahhhh no. I do my hair everyday along with makeup.
Haha! When I was in high school, I got up early and did my hair and makeup. I wouldn't have been caught dead without it. When I went to college, you could immediately spot the Freshmen by who was dressed a little bit better and who had themselves groomed well from the neck up. It literally took me one semester before I decided an extra thirty to forty five minutes of sleep were better than looking perfect. I ended up in the sweatpants and pony tail club, which was so much easier! Good luck in college!

Back