OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Sorry about that harsh lost to the Bears last night @BuegeSmalls ;)

Cheese SHREDDERS!
-Life-long Bears fan :)

But i honestly do hope Aaron Rogers will be fine later on this season!!
Actually it wasn't that harsh, only by one touch down! The worst part is just Rodgers getting hurt :( But if he didn't we totally would have won! But I mean it still was a pretty great night, Rodgers walked within touching distance from me twice and my hair actually poofed for once so that was pretty nice.

Actually it wasn't that harsh, only by one touch down! The worst part is just Rodgers getting hurt :( But if he didn't we totally would have won! But I mean it still was a pretty great night, Rodgers walked within touching distance from me twice and my hair actually poofed for once so that was pretty nice.
Haha! I saw you guys a few times on TV! And my hair has days where the poof likes amazing... the next it looks like a tire ran it over. I hate it!!

We were looking for you guys last night while watching; I thought I caught sight of you once. My husband couldn't understand why I was hoping they would show the cheerleaders because I am usually in utter disdain of the "dancers with poms" from most of the other NFL teams.

We were looking for you guys last night while watching; I thought I caught sight of you once. My husband couldn't understand why I was hoping they would show the cheerleaders because I am usually in utter disdain of the "dancers with poms" from most of the other NFL teams.
Aww thanks for watching for us! Apparently they showed us when Aaron came back on the field, so I'm assuming that's when you saw us lol. My and tapped it so we can see haha. I hope you guys were rooting for the Pack too :)

Haha! I saw you guys a few times on TV! And my hair has days where the poof likes amazing... the next it looks like a tire ran it over. I hate it!!

So does mine! I haven't been able to get it to poof since August. But then again I haven't tried that hard ha. It makes my arms hurt so bad doing them hahha

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Seriously can't stand my Business Law professor's notes. All they are is definitions but he uses the word he's defining in his defections. For example, his definition for appropriation: "appropriation of of someone's name or likeliness" Uhhh what? I still don't know what appropriation is. Good thing I have a $300 textbook full of real definitions.

My Comp I teacher is determined to keep us in class for the entire 2 hours and 45 minutes when it really could be cut down if she didn't repeat herself 500 times and just move on when people don't have questions instead of trying to pry it out of us. I think she knows all of us hate the class...

I confused my mom and my sister with my Civics and Economics project. Whoops. The only reason I understood it was because we did examples in class.

The Fiercest App of All... Fierce Board

My Comp I teacher is determined to keep us in class for the entire 2 hours and 45 minutes when it really could be cut down if she didn't repeat herself 500 times and just move on when people don't have questions instead of trying to pry it out of us. I think she knows all of us hate the class...
OMG yes. My psych class has a lab with a TA, and he just repeats himself and stands there until someone answers his questions. It's so awkward, and he just wastes so much time. Today we had to stay late to finish a quiz because he wasted so much lab time.

OMG yes. My psych class has a lab with a TA, and he just repeats himself and stands there until someone answers his questions. It's so awkward, and he just wastes so much time. Today we had to stay late to finish a quiz because he wasted so much lab time.
I never had a drone on teacher, but I did have one awful teacher for Macro Economics. She would give you so much information and her tests were so freaking hard you had to write everything she said down. And I do mean write, she wouldn't allow laptops in the class. I had callouses on my fingers at the end of the semester from writing so much. I'm normally a straight A student and I got a C in the class. And I had one of the top grades. We started the semester with over 40 students and ended with 14. Worst teacher I have ever had.

I never had a drone on teacher, but I did have one awful teacher for Macro Economics. She would give you so much information and her tests were so freaking hard you had to write everything she said down. And I do mean write, she wouldn't allow laptops in the class. I had callouses on my fingers at the end of the semester from writing so much. I'm normally a straight A student and I got a C in the class. And I had one of the top grades. We started the semester with over 40 students and ended with 14. Worst teacher I have ever had.
Sounds like my Spanish class.... Started out full.... Now it's half empty... I've never gotten below an A- on a Spanish test and I got a C on mine. Then she told us "everyone did awful, I don't know why you don't know it, you should have learned it last year" okay well obviously the other Spanish teachers aren't doing a very good job teaching and/or the test is too hard considering nobody did well and my friend who's FLUENT in Spanish got about the same grade as me...

Reactions: Ems
Back