OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I love P!nk. I just do. She's awesome. Thought I'd throw that out there in terms of artists.

Royals by Lorde came on at my job today. I'm interested in her album but I haven't heard any of the other tracks- any recs? I'd like to listen before I consider buying.
Her song Ribs was the free song of the week a couple of weeks ago, and I love it. That's what convinced me to buy the album. :)

I love P!nk. I just do. She's awesome. Thought I'd throw that out there in terms of artists.

Royals by Lorde came on at my job today. I'm interested in her album but I haven't heard any of the other tracks- any recs? I'd like to listen before I consider buying.

I love her too! I like other artists, but none of them as much as her. Her concerts are awesome

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

I love P!nk because she has such a kick butt, sass-master attitude but she's also so sweet and really cares about people. She's not a music artist robot, she's actually a human.

I was listening to it on Spotify while studying today. It's pretty chill. I think Royals is the best song and Glory and Gore is pretty good too.

I love Lorde! I'd definitely give Tennis Court, Team, and White Teeth Teens a listen. Those are my favorites.

i have decided this will now be my response to everything and everybody i am angry at. i will also be naming them tiffany, thank you ms tyra banks
tumblr_inline_mlbqk87PvU1qz4rgp.gif

Ugh it feels like it's summer on the board again... Also what is with people not realising an analogy is just that?! [/rant]
On a different note I think I've watched most of season 2 of Hart of Dixie in under a week... when I have 2 essays due on Monday :help:

I'm over her. She's got a below par voice, she's weird a.f, and I don't even think her music is that good.

Back