OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Yeah, but the amount of work they require is crazy. Like you have to put fleece or a snuggle sack in their igloo and you have to bathe them about once a week with a toothbrush because of their spines. And you have to make sure they're in an environment between 75-85 degrees, so some people have special heaters on their cages and what not. They also eat cat food, and I already have a cat, so I guess that works, lol.
Just make sure the cat doesn't try and eat the hedgehog :p

It sucks but I figure dying sucks way more. Thank you

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!
It will suck for a long time (been there, done that) but it is truly worth it. I still occasionally have dreams that I smoked....
When dh quit he used to tell himself he was between smoking sessions, so if he had a cigarette (I think it was only one time) he gave himself permission to have smoked and then went right back to being between again. For me, it was nicotine gum (they didn't have patches when I quit) and I knew if I ever had another one I would go right back to being a smoker.

It will suck for a long time (been there, done that) but it is truly worth it. I still occasionally have dreams that I smoked....
When dh quit he used to tell himself he was between smoking sessions, so if he had a cigarette (I think it was only one time) he gave himself permission to have smoked and then went right back to being between again. For me, it was nicotine gum (they didn't have patches when I quit) and I knew if I ever had another one I would go right back to being a smoker.

This is me! I can't cheat. I've got to just give them up and know that I can't have it anymore. If I have one, I'll have 20.

I've been super emotional today. I'm not a crier and I've cried 3 times today. I'm annoying myself :confused:

I've had this song on repeat all night. I'm sad that this group won't get the recognition in North America that they deserve. This song is perfect, as is every single on song on their new album.

Does anyone else follow Chrissy Teigen on twitter? If you don't, you definitely should, but anyway apparently tonight she found the cheer world on instagram and now I'm super curious how many other people have found us this same way.

"@chrissyteigen: Just had to pull myself out of this weird Instagram rabbit hole of competition cheerleaders and their boyfriends and oversexed groupies"

The Fierce Board App!

I went to check it out, and it turns out twitter decided to offer the translation for that tweet in French, but failed miserably... I laughed at the result though, so I though I'd share it here !

"Juste eu à me sortir de ce lapin bizarre de Integral trou de pom-pom girls de concurrence et leur groupe de copains et couvre-chaussures" which would translate back as "Just had to get out this weird rabbit of Integral hole of competition pom-pom girls and their group of friends and shoe covers".

Yes, I know this was pointless, but the shoe cover part made me laugh :D. AND automatic translators turn "cheerleader" into pom-pom girl... (although admittedly there is no french word that would work).

So I have a question for all you frequent hotel bookers. I am going down to Boston in March for a Bruins game with my boyfriend. We have found a hotel to stay at that works perfectly for us, the only problem is I want to get it cheaper. I've tried looking on different travel sites (hotels.com, expedia etc.) and they're all really expensive still. Like 200 dollars a night. My boyfriend and his family have stayed there before and they usually get it for like $135 a night. So that's my goal is around there. I don't have anyone with rewards points or anything like that. So will the prices go down the closer I book to the day? Or will they get more expensive? I need some tips people!

The hotel is called Residence Inn Boston Tudor Wharf the check in day is March 13 and check out is the next day, just a 1 bed room will do. We don't need the fancy stuff like harbor view, suite and things like that. So if anyone could help me find one/ just give me ANY tip at all to get the best price I would greatly appreciate it :)

Yeah, but the amount of work they require is crazy. Like you have to put fleece or a snuggle sack in their igloo and you have to bathe them about once a week with a toothbrush because of their spines. And you have to make sure they're in an environment between 75-85 degrees, so some people have special heaters on their cages and what not. They also eat cat food, and I already have a cat, so I guess that works, lol.
Sounds like a walk in the park compared to my dream pet. I've been obsessed with capybaras for the longest time.

So I have a question for all you frequent hotel bookers. I am going down to Boston in March for a Bruins game with my boyfriend. We have found a hotel to stay at that works perfectly for us, the only problem is I want to get it cheaper. I've tried looking on different travel sites (hotels.com, expedia etc.) and they're all really expensive still. Like 200 dollars a night. My boyfriend and his family have stayed there before and they usually get it for like $135 a night. So that's my goal is around there. I don't have anyone with rewards points or anything like that. So will the prices go down the closer I book to the day? Or will they get more expensive? I need some tips people!

The hotel is called Residence Inn Boston Tudor Wharf the check in day is March 13 and check out is the next day, just a 1 bed room will do. We don't need the fancy stuff like harbor view, suite and things like that. So if anyone could help me find one/ just give me ANY tip at all to get the best price I would greatly appreciate it :)
I live in Boston & hotels can be pretty steep. But you can definitely stay for a night for less than $100. Keep an eye out for deals on living social & groupon. Sorry this isn't more helpful. I'll be able to do a hotel search when I get out of class (shhhhhh don't tell my professor I'm fierceboarding)

I'm assuming you picked that hotel because it's so close to the Garden? Don't be afraid to look a little bit further away - as long as you're near the T you'll have no problem getting to the Garden.

You can also check out Hotwire or Priceline if you don't mind not knowing exactly what hotel you're bidding on, just the area.

I'm assuming you picked that hotel because it's so close to the Garden? Don't be afraid to look a little bit further away - as long as you're near the T you'll have no problem getting to the Garden.

You can also check out Hotwire or Priceline if you don't mind not knowing exactly what hotel you're bidding on, just the area.

The thing about this one is you only have to be 18 to book it and check in. I'm 19 my boyfriend is 18. But if you have any recommendations of another hotel then let me know! Thanks for the advice :)

Latest posts

Back