OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Yes! Who was your professor?
I think Andrew Wilkinson. I just looked up teachers on Rate My Professor and I'm pretty sure that's who it was! Attendance is mandatory, but it's an easy class. Also, you go to 6-mile cypress, which is some park near school. You walk on the boardwalk instead of through the swamp like other classes do.

Last edited:
I think Andrew Wilkinson. I just looked up teachers on Rate My Professor and I'm pretty sure that's who it was! Attendance is mandatory, but it's an easy class. Also, you go to 6-mile cypress, which is some park near school. You walk on the boardwalk instead of through the swamp like other classes do.
I have David PJ Green

Does anyone else follow Chrissy Teigen on twitter? If you don't, you definitely should, but anyway apparently tonight she found the cheer world on instagram and now I'm super curious how many other people have found us this same way.

"@chrissyteigen: Just had to pull myself out of this weird Instagram rabbit hole of competition cheerleaders and their boyfriends and oversexed groupies"

The Fierce Board App!

Hedgehogs are adorable
Yeah, but the amount of work they require is crazy. Like you have to put fleece or a snuggle sack in their igloo and you have to bathe them about once a week with a toothbrush because of their spines. And you have to make sure they're in an environment between 75-85 degrees, so some people have special heaters on their cages and what not. They also eat cat food, and I already have a cat, so I guess that works, lol.

Latest posts

Back