OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
So after watching the Big Game (Stanford vs Cal) and various other PAC 12 games... I can say I do not like Nike cheer uniforms. They look like practice outfits. Cal, Stanford, Oregon... All use them. And I don't like any of them.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

UGH... My boyfriend was trying to watch the new Doctor Who when his dad kicked him out of the family room so he could watch the Jags lose AGAIN.. His parents have a TV in their room that broadcasts the game! Yet, they barely ever use it. :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead: WHY do parents do this?

UGH... My boyfriend was trying to watch the new Doctor Who when his dad kicked him out of the family room so he could watch the Jags lose AGAIN.. His parents have a TV in their room that broadcasts the game! Yet, they barely ever use it. :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead: WHY do parents do this?

Do you really want an answer to this? Lol

Because they don't want to be banished to their room all the time.

Because they pay for the stuff.

Because the bedroom TV is for his parents' convenience, not his.

He's in the living room, not his parents room

Right. I understand that. But you want his parents to go to their room. Why? It's their house. I was saying maybe THEY don't want to be banished to their room. Especially since they pay the bills. My convenience comment meant they have a TV in their room to use when THEY want to use it, as in when THEY want to be in there. Not when HE wants them to. So it's for their convenience not his.

Your bf is a grown up. Tell him buy his own TV.

Right. I understand that. But you want his parents to go to their room. Why? It's their house. I was saying maybe THEY don't want to be banished to their room. Especially since they pay the bills. My convenience comment meant they have a TV in their room to use when THEY want to use it, as in when THEY want to be in there. Not when HE wants them to. So it's for their convenience not his.

^^^what she said.....:chestbump:

Went to Ball State's stunt clinic and learned how to fly coed! I've done some super basic all girl stuff like libs and cradles, but I've been a base for 10 years. However today I learned walk ins to extension, pump and go's, toss extensions and toss libs! Not to toot my own horn but I think I did really well :) I can't wait for college.

Survived the super cold game today. It actually wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. I was still able to do tucks all bundled up so I'm a happy about that.

Yessss! Let these children know! Even at 28, when I go home for Thanksgiving this week if my mom tells me to do something, grown and self sufficient as I am....I still have to oblige. ( although sometimes I remind her that I'm a guest and hit her with a "girl bye! I ain't washing no dishes")

Anyway. I don't see the sense in getting upset and internet banging your head about someone else's tv drama but that's just me

Survived the super cold game today. It actually wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. I was still able to do tucks all bundled up so I'm a happy about that.

I was at a football party and they turned to that game during ot and I wouldn't Look at the screen bc I knew how cold it was.

Did it end in a tie? Why?

I was at a football party and they turned to that game during ot and I wouldn't Look at the screen bc I knew how cold it was.

Did it end in a tie? Why?

It actually wasn't too cold, it probably looked worse than it felt.

Yes it did! It was tied at the end of the fourth and then went into over time. We got a field goal and then the Vikings got the ball and also got a field goal. Then neither of us could score again in the remaining time so the game ended in a tie.

Yessss! Let these children know! Even at 28, when I go home for Thanksgiving this week if my mom tells me to do something, grown and self sufficient as I am....I still have to oblige. ( although sometimes I remind her that I'm a guest and hit her with a "girl bye! I ain't washing no dishes")

Anyway. I don't see the sense in getting upset and internet banging your head about someone else's tv drama but that's just me

Is that about the time you get smacked? Cause that would be right about the time I get smacked lol

Back