OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
It's 32 degrees outside right now (4:15 so it'll only get colder) as I get ready for my football game... We better win tonight or I'm going to be so mad. I didn't cheer in the cold for this long to not at least get to play in the dome (WARMTH) next week...

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

It's 32 degrees outside right now (4:15 so it'll only get colder) as I get ready for my football game... We better win tonight or I'm going to be so mad. I didn't cheer in the cold for this long to not at least get to play in the dome (WARMTH) next week...

Ugh I hate cheering I the cold. It's supposed to be 19 degrees on Sunday but feel like 13....yay football. Anyways I hope you guys win so it's not all for nothing!

I saw Catching Fire today! SO good!

Anyone read the books? I read the first book and I didn't really enjoy it (I know, my sister hated me because I didn't like it :p) but seeing the film has made me want to read number 2. Is it any better?

Anyone read the books? I read the first book and I didn't really enjoy it (I know, my sister hated me because I didn't like it :p) but seeing the film has made me want to read number 2. Is it any better?
The film left out a lot of important parts in the book.. I suggest reading the whole trilogy! I read the first book in like, an hour as it was for summer reading my Sophomore year of high school (Holy crap.. That was 3 years ago). I like books over movies most of the time

Glad I'm not the only one who didn't enjoy the book. I'm not a hunger games fan at all. But I haven't seen the 2nd film

This first book is a struggle, the second book is good...comparatively and the third book is a waste.

In my professional librarian opinion....

can someone who lives in like the arctic tundra (or canada/michigan type places LOL) recommend an amazingly warm coat? choosing to start school in upstate new york (30 miles south of canada) in january may have not been my brightest decision in hindsight.. add in the lake effect and i might not make it. :p as i'm sitting here shivering in NJ right now googling coats and they're all so big and bulky and don't seem warm enough.

helpppp. please:D

can someone who lives in like the arctic tundra (or canada/michigan type places LOL) recommend an amazingly warm coat? choosing to start school in upstate new york (30 miles south of canada) in january may have not been my brightest decision in hindsight.. add in the lake effect and i might not make it. :p as i'm sitting here shivering in NJ right now googling coats and they're all so big and bulky and don't seem warm enough.

Canada Goose! They're expensive but super warm

Ugh I hate cheering I the cold. It's supposed to be 19 degrees on Sunday but feel like 13....yay football. Anyways I hope you guys win so it's not all for nothing!
WE WON :D seriously thought we were going to lose for a while.... We would get ahead and then let them get an easy touchdown. But no! AHH IM SO PUMPED. The football players are soooo happy. We haven't gotten this far in a long time and nobody expected it this year, we had one of the worst records going into districts.... Now they can't be stopped

WE WON :D seriously thought we were going to lose for a while.... We would get ahead and then let them get an easy touchdown. But no! AHH IM SO PUMPED. The football players are soooo happy. We haven't gotten this far in a long time and nobody expected it this year, we had one of the worst records going into districts.... Now they can't be stopped

YAY!!! That's awesome

After reading all about this cold weather, I'm never leaving California. It's only 64° and I'm in bed under a fleece blanket, a down blanket, and wearing leggings and a hoodie. I cannot even imagine cheer in 19°!!!! I would die!

After reading all about this cold weather, I'm never leaving California. It's only 64° and I'm in bed under a fleece blanket, a down blanket, and wearing leggings and a hoodie. I cannot even imagine cheer in 19°!!!! I would die!

I wouldn´t leave california either if i´d live there (one can dream right?). I´m so not a winter person, there are -3 Celsius out there and i have to go out in the cold because we have camp and we are going by train. I love coaching, but if i can´t go with my car or at least a team bus, i´m just not motivated enough with this weather

i love makias jackets! i live in finland and it gets really cold here so this jacket is seriously the best thing i have ever bought. ORIGINAL RAGLAN PARKA - Women

Where do you go to school?? I live upstate and go to school here (well I go to school a little further downstate but we're in the mountains so the weathers the same.) a couple years ago I got a pretty heavy/ thick pea coat from target that keeps me warm all winter. I also have my snowboarding jacket which keeps me warm when I'm out on the mountain all day long. There are a bunch of options for you. On really cold days you should layer your clothes, wear gloves and a hat and warm boots that will keep your feet dry while walking to class and what not. Good luck for winter. Sometimes it can get brutal.

Back