OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Omg guys... First demo today.... I FACE PLANTED.
Like it felt fine, and I thought I'd get around all the way and then I didn't but I didn't plan to not get around all the way so my hands weren't down to stop my face from just falling into the mat. SO embarrassing. Whatever. On a positive note, I've never heard a Canadian crowd cheer that loud and it was a very small crowd

Photo24.jpg

new husky puppy. His name is Ridley :)

i've been sick for a week, and im literally going insane. can't stop coughing, worst sore throat ever, losing my voice, have a fever, have a headache, got the chills, got the body aches, threw up on thanksgiving, and i think i have pink eye. fml. ok im done:p

Spent my Thanksgiving break with family in Louisiana. I would honestly hate to live there. No offense to anyone that lives there, lol. New Orleans is nice though... not the city my family lives in..

So lately Ive been doing most of my stuff at night instead of the morning. Like Ill pick out what Im gonna wear and decide what makeup Im gonna put on and set it all aside. I even take my shower and do my hair at night. It literally takes me less than 30 minutes to get ready in the morning now. I love it so much.
I did this all through high school and I do it for work now and it makes life so much easier!

So lately Ive been doing most of my stuff at night instead of the morning. Like Ill pick out what Im gonna wear and decide what makeup Im gonna put on and set it all aside. I even take my shower and do my hair at night. It literally takes me less than 30 minutes to get ready in the morning now. I love it so much.
Great call! Both cp and ex-cp shower at night, do hair at night, lay out clothes. Makes such a huge difference in the morning and lets them sleep longer.

Does anyonw know if there is a cheerleading video with this song on it?
Because I know I saw cheerleading video with this song but I can't find it.

Back