OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Nope I'm from America. However I'm absolutely miserable, while my stepsister on the other hand is fine. No pain at all. But me I've been taking as much Vicodin that I can, and my nausea medicine as well. I have nonstop nausea and threw up several times today :( and I'm 16, if that makes any difference. I was also bawling my eyes out from the pain earlier, and I have a pretty high pain tolerance.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account

That's how I was! I was 17 when I got mine out. It was horrible and I was chipmunk cheeked for two weeks after. All four of mine were impacted so I feel your pain! You'll be glad you got them out now though!!!

Nope I'm from America. However I'm absolutely miserable, while my stepsister on the other hand is fine. No pain at all. But me I've been taking as much Vicodin that I can, and my nausea medicine as well. I have nonstop nausea and threw up several times today :( and I'm 16, if that makes any difference. I was also bawling my eyes out from the pain earlier, and I have a pretty high pain tolerance.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account

No I was just wondering why you got it done the day before Thanksgiving lol

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Is it weird that I have my top ones and they dont bother me at all and they havent shifted my teeth yet? My dad and sister still have theirs as well.

@KikiD22 this made me think of kidlet. I still have my wisdom teeth as well and it's because of all that teeth pulling and the braces like kidlet is getting. So here's a positive - possibly no wisdom teeth pulling!

Americans Were Asked To Place European Countries On A Map. Here’s What They Wrote: | Bored Panda

Sorry americans but this made me laugh so hard. :D You all know where Slovenia is right? ;)

:D:D:D the first one looks like about how well I'd do. Although thanks to some cruise planning I know where Croatia is now. I like the one that says "I went to college. I have my masters" :D And one even says Turkey and stuffing?!

There's one of Europeans doing the US states and it's hilarious.

:D:D:D the first one looks like about how well I'd do. Although thanks to some cruise planning I know where Croatia is now. I like the one that says "I went to college. I have my masters" :D And one even says Turkey and stuffing?!

Croatia is beautiful :) And I'd like to see Europeans doing US. I tried that one and placed all states correct in 3 minutes :cool::cool:

Croatia is beautiful :) And I'd like to see Europeans doing US. I tried that one and placed all states correct in 3 minutes :cool::cool:

Lol did you place the states by cheer gyms located there? I can just see your map: "Cheer Athletics. Stingrays. Oh and Top Gun is down here"

I'll see if I can find the link for you.

We have to move our cruise date, but I'm so excited to see all these amazing places (France, Italy, Croatia, Greece, and Turkey). My friend that is a US Marine was the one that recommended we take the cruise that included Croatia. I'm glad he did - it looks beautiful.

It must be ! I've never had to learn or place the US states in school. We talked about the US in history and geography of course, but we never had to actually learn the list or the map by heart. I guess asking a French person to place the US states would be the same as asking an American person to place French regions on a map ? They know the country all right, but it's getting tougher to know what's inside it (even with French people placing French regions, the results would be fun actually...).

I still learned US states, because somehow, my sisters and I liked that kind of "games" (now that I'm an adult I realise we were weird kids... but at least I know US states!). I even beat American people at listing all the states. I got them all, and they were stuck at 47 :D. That was a very proud moment for my 14 year old self !

Sometimes I play on this website (it's in French, though), where you can find a lot of different maps and items (countries/regions/cities/...) to place in a limited time : Etats des USA jeux gratuits

I like the one who wrote "NOT A CLUE" with a big arrow in the upper middle, because when you see his other answers, he didn't seem to have much of a clue about some of them either :D

Lol did you place the states by cheer gyms located there? I can just see your map: "Cheer Athletics. Stingrays. Oh and Top Gun is down here"

I'll see if I can find the link for you.

We have to move our cruise date, but I'm so excited to see all these amazing places (France, Italy, Croatia, Greece, and Turkey). My friend that is a US Marine was the one that recommended we take the cruise that included Croatia. I'm glad he did - it looks beautiful.

I confess, this would be me. Placing Texas, Florida, California, New York, New Jersey and all the big gym states right. Oh, and i would find Georgia i guess :eek:
Shame on me, i´ll go and learn it.

Totally random:
I bought a santa hat today. Because it sings "You make me wanna shout" and is "dancing" on your head. We have a christmas fundraiser and are selling bakery and cookies and bows from Friday to Sunday. I will wear this hat and annoy anyone around me longer than 10 minutes :shimmy:

Back