OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I'm on this project at work and there's really only two developers on it - myself and my boss. One of us has to be here today to support the software, and I drew the short straw.

There's about a dozen people on the floor today and it's 9:30am and I'm bored already. We get to leave at 3 today, but there's really not much support to do before then, so I'll have to be available at home by email if something happens.

I haven't worked the day after Thanksgiving, like, ever. Not too happy about this fact.

might be tardy to the party but NO, this does not happen in Canada. My great uncle was just in Hospice this past year, and everyone in the family went to visit. This includes people like my father, who is not blood related at all and is married into the family. The only this we had to do was sign our name and date at the front door to say we were there.
My friend is in Ontario and that's what happened

Wow, that goes against everything that hospice is. It is supposed to be end of life comfort care for the patient, so unless the patient requested someone not be there, that really surprises me.

Hey guys! Just a reminder I'm selling my bows that I make! I'll be uploading more pictures tomorrow but I have a lot of them uploaded to Facebook already. I'd really appreciate it if you would buy some!

I've decided Sonic really needs to replace the two dumb guys sitting in the car as their spokespeople. They were never funny. They annoy me more than Flo and the Geico Gecko combined and that's saying a lot.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

I've decided Sonic really needs to replace the two dumb guys sitting in the car as their spokespeople. They were never funny. They annoy me more than Flo and the Geico Gecko combined and that's saying a lot.

Hahaha I've always thought they were funny! I can't stand Flo, she bugs so much.

Idc if the SEC probably won't be in the National Championship game, I'm so happy Bama lost. And to AUBURN! War-freakin-Eagle baby.

Ouch, them are fighting words to some on the boards. Was listening on the radio and so wish had seen that on TV. Was just an incredible, almost unreal, finish to listen to.

Cheer Dad = broke dad

Latest posts

Back