OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I love stocking stuffers! Mascara (Great lash is the best!), rub on nail polish, a small Swiss Army knife keychain (scissors, knife, file and tweezers in a pinch!), pocket manicure set, bath and body works scented hand sanitizers (you can get several for $5 and they have cute little holders that you can get for them), fingerless gloves, lipstick/Chapstick, favorite candy, gift cards, coin purse, new toothbrush (ok we always get those for our kids lol), card games (UNO, etc), a rollerball perfume set (Marc Jacobs DOT has one this year)
I also heard tamigotchi's are possibly making a comeback :p
Have fun!
If she's in cheer (or not even), I would get her makeup remover, nail polish remover, fake eyelashes, eye shadow, lipstick/stain, bobbi pins, hair ties ect

My mother puts socks and underwear in my stocking.

I don't complain- the last bundle of stocks she got me had a pair with little teacups on it. One of the others had eggs, toast, and bacon. Chapsticks, mascara, hair ties, etc. What everyone else said. My mom goes to the discount store and gets mini-versions of perfume for wicked cheap (She got me Halle Berry Orchid, which my guy friend insists is the most amazing smell I've ever worn).

Schmittywergerjagermanjensen you came to NY and didn't tell me?!?! If you were in NYC I might have to beat you with marshmallows.

It's a rule that all boarders traveling through the Greatest City in the World MUST come see me. @imrichhowboutu gets a pass because he lives here now and I'm waiting for the day when we have an awkward unintentional meeting on the subway :p
Whoops... I was there on Veteran's Day for the parade.

OKAY SO BEYONCE IS GOING ON TOUR WITH SUPPOSEDLY A NEW ALBUM/NEW MUSIC STARTING FEBRUARY 20TH IN EUROPE AND IF SHE TOURS THE WORLD AGAIN AND COMES TO TORONTO I NEED TICKETS.
Because of this I'm going to start fundraising. If anyone would like to buy quality time talking to me on the phone for $100 an hour we can do that. VIP tickets are $995. Or at least they were on the last leg. Okay? Cool.

Speaking off did anyone catch the show. I must say it was a let down!!
I did! I thought it was entertaining. I like seeing the crazy wings. I mainly wanted to see FOB though. Did you see the preshow they showed online? It was super awkward...

OKAY SO BEYONCE IS GOING ON TOUR WITH SUPPOSEDLY A NEW ALBUM/NEW MUSIC STARTING FEBRUARY 20TH IN EUROPE AND IF SHE TOURS THE WORLD AGAIN AND COMES TO TORONTO I NEED TICKETS.
Because of this I'm going to start fundraising. If anyone would like to buy quality time talking to me on the phone for $100 an hour we can do that. VIP tickets are $995. Or at least they were on the last leg. Okay? Cool.
Eeeeeeeeep Im getting tickets on Saturday after pleading for an early xmas present.. Tickets are 90 for pit tickets.. I love Bey but 995 is all kinds or cray.

I did! I thought it was entertaining. I like seeing the crazy wings. I mainly wanted to see FOB though. Did you see the preshow they showed online? It was super awkward...
Ugh no I missed it. I love FOB and Taylors performance together.. I just think its lost some sparkle and some of my favourite models too.

Speaking off did anyone catch the show. I must say it was a let down!!
i have to agree, i feel like the theme last year was much better in the execution. (i literally only watch because im fascinated by the design process and all that jazz) i just felt there was not as much thought in this one all the looks just felt 'blah' and slapped together...that and the fact i loved miranda and it was weird not seeing her

i have to agree, i feel like the theme last year was much better in the execution. (i literally only watch because im fascinated by the design process and all that jazz) i just felt there was not as much thought in this one all the looks just felt 'blah' and slapped together...that and the fact i loved miranda and it was weird not seeing her
Yeah, some of the song choices I did not understand. Like the piano guy, I thought it was too slow. And I did not like the song for the Paris section. Did not work at all.

Eeeeeeeeep Im getting tickets on Saturday after pleading for an early xmas present.. Tickets are 90 for pit tickets.. I love Bey but 995 is all kinds or cray.

I'm just gonna get General Admission/floor/pit, get early entry, and hope by some grace of God I get upgraded to Bey Pit (the areas to the left and right of the stage, directly in front (no barrier between you and the stage). My cousin was upgraded for free at the show I went to, and many people have been upgraded along the tour by bringing clothes for Good Will donations. We'll see!

Back