OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Might be a little late but I only just got around to reading it now - I spy a certain CP in the new issue of Inside Cheer Magazine! @KikiD22 - she looks gorgeous!
Yep, it actually caught us by surprise, but someone posted it on Facebook. I knew she was up for it, but I hadn't sent in the release forms yet, so I kinda sorta didn't expect it to be in an issue 1 week later.

So it's finals week and I started it off by cracking my laptop screen and turning in a final paper with the date that says "DATE OF FINAL" cause I forgot to insert that in there, so that's how my week is going. But on the plus side I finished my UCA staff tryout video and am sending it in today so that's fun. Oh and it's cold, which my new knee doesn't appreciate very much lol

3 finals stands between me and some much needed sleep and girl time with my friends. Please pray for me with my Bio final!

@TinyBlondie15 when I was at Fgcu I helped coach estero mustangs cheer. it is pop warner but still so much fun and very rewarding! they are a great program :) you should check it out!
I'll have to look into that! Although, it's competition season soon(if I remember my pop warner days correctly) so I'm not sure if they'd be looking for another coach right now. If my mom makes me stay here next year I'll look into that

I'll have to look into that! Although, it's competition season soon(if I remember my pop warner days correctly) so I'm not sure if they'd be looking for another coach right now. If my mom makes me stay here next year I'll look into that
Estero has a year round program. Pop Warner cheer championships are this week if they made them. But I remember they have a Spring program for all the new girls!

Estero has a year round program. Pop Warner cheer championships are this week if they made them. But I remember they have a Spring program for all the new girls!
OMG that's awesome! I should definitely look into that! Do they have a website or do you know who I should contact?

So I'm really really really excited for the Winter Olympics and I hope NBC uses this song as the theme song because it is beyond perfect for it and really I need to share it.

Back