OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Do you follow @Bey_Legion? They'll tweet any significant news from the concert. They have ties with Bey, to the point of hearing most of the album before its release, so anything they tweet is pretty credible

Naw

I don't typically read tweets or use twitter for fanish stuff but I might follow it for a little bit

Btw on my drive today I decided that Beyonce was singing directly to Kim Kardashian on "Pretty hurts" and Kim needs to listen

I haven't really watched most of the videos. I've seen "Heaven", I've seen "Grown Woman".....I think I skimmed thru "Mine"....I tried to watch "Partition" but I turned it off and I watched most of "Blue". I downloaded it at 4:30am and watched on my phone so time wasn't really on my side before work.

"Heaven" gave me a "Halo" feel and the video was sad. I liked it. I watched "Yonce" because all of the models I follow on instagram posted stills from it. I liked it.

I want to go back and watch the video for "Pretty Hurts", after looking at the stills on her website... I liked the song, but didn't watch the video

So I guess I can't really speak about the nature of most of the videos.

I didn't like Mine at first listen. It'll grow on me. I don't like Partition because right off the bat she mentioned ____ Jay Z. I know it happens. I know its there because Blue exists...but No.. I can't no thanks Bey.

Haunted, Blow, XO, Superpower, Rocket, etc If I listened to them this morning I don't remember anything about them.

I have a 2 hour drive after work to my real home so I'll listen then and maybe be able to answer better.

I know this isn't going to be my favorite album in all of life. Its not going to be the best thing I've ever heard clearly, but what I do like and respect about the project is how it was released. Most people could never. I can't think of a single artist alive today that I would have come out the gate and purchased their record, no song heard, at 4am. Nobody out right now can do what Beyonce did.

I'm also ready to go see her in concert....but I also want her to go home, have a seat and rest because shes a human and not a machine and truth be told I know she likes touring but I'm still curious as to why she feels she needs to work like a hebrew
slave?
. That is a saying had never heard.before.

I know this isn't going to be my favorite album in all of life. Its not going to be the best thing I've ever heard clearly, but what I do like and respect about the project is how it was released. Most people could never. I can't think of a single artist alive today that I would have come out the gate and purchased their record, no song heard, at 4am. Nobody out right now can do what Beyonce did.

All of this.

And for real. No one.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

I just can't get over the fact that Beyonce was able to create an entire album and all those videos, without anybody saying a thing AND she was on tour. Like the amount of work that had to go into this and all of the people involved and it was still kept under the wraps until it was released. And it's doing well sales wise, I believe. The whole thing just completely baffles me. Always liked Beyonce, but this just made me obsessed with her, haha. She's great.

Oh and Flawless is my jam. So good.

Oh. My. God. OK... Beyoncé is my life right now. Well worth every penny I spent on that ticket. I just can't. It's snowing like crazy, and I can't find a cab to get home and I don't care. That concert just wore me out... I don't know how she does it.

And yes. She sang off the new, less-than-24-hours-old album.

How am I going to work tomorrow?

Feeling disappointed right now, just got my final grade in statistics, and it's a C :( luckily for the nursing program i'm going to apply to (and all texas nursing programs now) they took it off the degree program completely but it'll lower my gpa.

So this may seem like a dumb question… but to all those people in freezing cold areas, what do you wear to stay warm??? It's been getting to the low 30's here in the evening and at night (which is like insane cold for California) and I really don't handle being cold well. So what do you wear to keep warm, specifically on your lower half? All the pants I have (granted, they're all mainly jeans) never keep me warm enough...

On a normal day Ill just wear jeans or yoga pants and thats normally enough. On really cold days or if I know Im going to be outside for more than like 30 minutes at a time Ill wear a bigger pair of pants with yoga leggings underneath. You could do that same with leggings or fleece tights.
And jeans and yoga pants keep you warm enough??? Gosh, now I feel like such a wimp :oops:

So this may seem like a dumb question… but to all those people in freezing cold areas, what do you wear to stay warm??? It's been getting to the low 30's here in the evening and at night (which is like insane cold for California) and I really don't handle being cold well. So what do you wear to keep warm, specifically on your lower half? All the pants I have (granted, they're all mainly jeans) never keep me warm enough...
I usually just wear jeans and Bean Boots. Maybe look into some long underwear to wear under your jeans? I wear some when I go snowboarding and it helps me stay warm!

Oh. My. God. OK... Beyoncé is my life right now. Well worth every penny I spent on that ticket. I just can't. It's snowing like crazy, and I can't find a cab to get home and I don't care. That concert just wore me out... I don't know how she does it.

And yes. She sang off the new, less-than-24-hours-old album.

How am I going to work tomorrow?

To say I'm jealous is an understatement.

Glad the concert was great!!

Usually just leggings or jeans. But when I wear just leggings I usually hate myself on the cold walk to class. When it's really cold I wear my flannel UnderArmour leggings that I wear for cheer when it's really cold. We have these ice skating tights (thicker, skin colored tights) that we wear for cheer so we can wear our skirts longer and one day my sister wore those under her jeans and she said they kept her pretty warm. Maybe you could try that?

Back