OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
So this may seem like a dumb question… but to all those people in freezing cold areas, what do you wear to stay warm??? It's been getting to the low 30's here in the evening and at night (which is like insane cold for California) and I really don't handle being cold well. So what do you wear to keep warm, specifically on your lower half? All the pants I have (granted, they're all mainly jeans) never keep me warm enough...

At work, I often have to stay outside for long periods of time. I find that leggings or tights under my regulars pants keep my very warm. Leg warmers are nice too in really really cold days, with loose boots. I actually once put them over my pants, but they were hidden by my boots, and it worked like a charm !

Idk if you get the British X-Factor in the states but Unity Black (basically the best team in the country, one of the teams in the documentary series that's been posted a few times in here) will be performing on tonight's final! So excited for England to see what cheerleading's about :D

Oh. My. God. OK... Beyoncé is my life right now. Well worth every penny I spent on that ticket. I just can't. It's snowing like crazy, and I can't find a cab to get home and I don't care. That concert just wore me out... I don't know how she does it.

And yes. She sang off the new, less-than-24-hours-old album.

How am I going to work tomorrow?

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Nooo shut up. What'd she sing?!

I was dead for several days after my concert (It was okay because I took the week off from work to go....). But it was summer and I refused to get In another cab so we walked 1 mile in 4 inch heels...and I helped to break up a fight in a parking lot....some hoodrats

That sounds so nice! I'm at UCL so miss out on having a campus... London is really fun at Christmas though :) are you doing any of the uni comps this year?

I love London! It must look amazing at Christmas :) are you on the uni team? They moved Saturday Night Fever to Bath and it's just waaay too far for us, we're definitely doing ICC Nationals and potentially BCA Nationals!

I love London! It must look amazing at Christmas :) are you on the uni team? They moved Saturday Night Fever to Bath and it's just waaay too far for us, we're definitely doing ICC Nationals and potentially BCA Nationals!

Yeah it's really sparkly haha. Yeah I am, we're doing SNF (I think it's actually better for us this year) and ICC uni nats, so we should definitely meet at ICC :)

Sent from my HTC One using Fierce Board mobile app

Idk if you get the British X-Factor in the states but Unity Black (basically the best team in the country, one of the teams in the documentary series that's been posted a few times in here) will be performing on tonight's final! So excited for England to see what cheerleading's about :D
O heyyy dermot just gave them a shout out! They did great!

Saw it! And they got a shoutout from Dermot! Still a little bit annoyingly "pom-pommy" (not like they could do a full allstar routine out there but still!!) for me but they did awesome!

Yeah it's really sparkly haha. Yeah I am, we're doing SNF (I think it's actually better for us this year) and ICC uni nats, so we should definitely meet at ICC :)

Sent from my HTC One using Fierce Board mobile app

I wish there were more uni comps, we were so gutted that they moved SNF! What level are you guys this year? We have pom, AG1, AG2 and I coach the coed 3 :) and definitely! That'd be really nice! Do you have Twitter? My username is charparr if you do :)

I wish there were more uni comps, we were so gutted that they moved SNF! What level are you guys this year? We have pom, AG1, AG2 and I coach the coed 3 :) and definitely! That'd be really nice! Do you have Twitter? My username is charparr if you do :)

Yeah, we could definitely do with more! We've (atm anyway!) got ag2 and coed3 so we're probably going to be against each other :/ pm me? Don't really have Twitter but do have Facebook!

And I thought unity looked good :) casually throwing twists on a stage floor!

Yeah, we could definitely do with more! We've (atm anyway!) got ag2 and coed3 so we're probably going to be against each other :/ pm me? Don't really have Twitter but do have Facebook!

And I thought unity looked good :) casually throwing twists on a stage floor!

That'll be exciting! :) They looked great! I hoped they'd have their own slot and do a full routine but I guess that was just wishful thinking!

it's snowing like crazy here and is currently -14 plus windchill so essentially close to -25 and my little brother is sitting on top of our van clearing off the snow..it may just be the funniest thing I've seen

it's snowing like crazy here and is currently -14 plus windchill so essentially close to -25 and my little brother is sitting on top of our van clearing off the snow..it may just be the funniest thing I've seen

Is that in Celsius?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Fierce Board mobile app

Back