OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
lol, love it.

when i lived in cali people always said a canadian accent was essentially a bad british one which i never got, apparently we say out like oat so theres that?
Really? I always thought Canadian accents were pretty similar to Minnesotan accents, definitely not a bad British one.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

lol, love it.

when i lived in cali people always said a canadian accent was essentially a bad british one which i never got, apparently we say out like oat so theres that?
Lol that reminds me of my stunt partner who is from Britain but moved to the USA when he started high school, and he says toss to hands like "tass to hands" :)

lol, love it.

I honestly have no idea what a "Canadian" accent is, I'm from Eastern Canada and I don't think we talk different from most of the states not including the south, Boston, or New Jersey.

Upstate NY has a weird accent for sure. Mine still slips in every so often.

I have Minneapolis and Green Bay as cities I look at on my weather app because usually it helps me hate Chicago less (when I'm ready to cry about the weather I look at theirs and realize ours isn't so bad). So today I keep looking and ours is either the same or worse! :( :( :( What? Why?

-48 wind chill right now. :eek:

Sooooooo today I'm spending the day researching places to move. So far my list consists of: Scottsdale, Savannah, all of Florida. Any other suggestions? I'm COOOOOOLD.

Come here! :D We're about 20 minutes from TG Naples

Now thanks to cheerleading I can't even read Paddington Bear without imagining Mrs Bird doing finger snaps, a shimmy and shouting "yes hunnayyyy" all the time.

1z4efx3.jpg

so, i'm considering going gluten free. i don't have celiacs (i was tested) but i have serious gastro issues, which are nothing new. but i have also been getting huge mouth ulcers 4+ times a month like the size of dimes. and i've recently developed a weird rash... no discoloration but i'm prickly, like i have chicken skin or something? which are all symptoms of celiacs. my doctor recommended trying it out, because i could be gluten intolerant, but there's no real diagnostics to prove that without going gluten free. i so wish my insurance covered ALCAT testing. i want it so badly, but i can't afford it.

but then my dilemma, i think i would have to give up vegetarianism to become gluten free. i know i wouldn't have to, but i don't want to limit myself so much. it's hard enough going out to eat or grocery shopping with just one of those limitations. though, i really just eat mostly fruits, veggies, dairy, and eggs with bread and pasta. so it wouldn't be hard to be both, i guess. hmm. just thinking out loud (in text) here. though if anyone has any experience or advice, let me know!

Really? I always thought Canadian accents were pretty similar to Minnesotan accents, definitely not a bad British one.

lol blame the 10th and 11th graders i went to school with for that analogy, their explanation to me at the time was on selected words out, about, bagel etc those words were pronounced the way that someone from the UK would pronounce them and everything was a jumble from places elsewhere.

I live in Charleston, SC. They're delaying school...some districts in SC have already cancelled. They're on the news telling us how to dress and reminding us to wear Chapstick

It's going to get cold (for us) here....lows in the teens but the whole panic and theatrics tickle me.

It was also 61* when I left for work at 8:45 this morning

Lol seriously. We went outside for science purposes. We froze a teddy bear solid (soaked her in water and took her outside for 5 minutes), threw boiling water, and blew bubbles. In less than 5 minutes my head is killing me, my chest hurts, and my hands are in agony. And we were bundled up from head to toe.

It is just stupid cold here right now.

Nearby counties have delayed and cancelled school so I'm hoping my county will too.

Edit: we have a two hour delay now because of the cold weather forecast.
The Fiercest App of All... Fierce Board

Last edited:
Back