OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
@GForce @LeahofthePack @BuegeSmalls

My mom started to talk about how dedicated Packers fans are since the weather is calling for single digit degrees and snow for the game tonight. I told her there are 3 girls on Fierce Board who cheer for the packers and she said good luck to you three :)

The Fiercest App of All... Fierce Board
Aww how sweet! Tell her thank you please! :)

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

my thoughts on school today

toddlers-and-tiaras-i-cant.gif

Well today the weather is supposed to hit a high of 50°! (And no there's not supposed to be a negative sign in front of that) bad news is, it's been raining all morning so the roads are like driving on a bottle. So all of the schools were cancelled and now I can't even enjoy my nice, warm day off. Ugh.

Well today the weather is supposed to hit a high of 50°! (And no there's not supposed to be a negative sign in front of that) bad news is, it's been raining all morning so the roads are like driving on a bottle. So all of the schools were cancelled and now I can't even enjoy my nice, warm day off. Ugh.

The roads don't seem too bad here, but I'm worried about everything freezing over tonight when the temperature drops.

The roads don't seem too bad here, but I'm worried about everything freezing over tonight when the temperature drops.
Yeah it's only.going to get worse.. idk how well the roads are plowed where you are but let me tell you they are NOT plowed well here. Which makes it ten times worse because the rain just sits ontop of the already frozen snow and makes it ten times worse.

Yeah it's only.going to get worse.. idk how well the roads are plowed where you are but let me tell you they are NOT plowed well here. Which makes it ten times worse because the rain just sits ontop of the already frozen snow and makes it ten times worse.

They were still bad on Saturday, but were pretty clear yesterday, at least where I drove. I'm right outside Boston though, so lots more cars driving on these rows to clear them.

attention everyone! I was out today (in NY) and someone asked if I was from NJ since I have an accent. PHEW! identity crisis over. (p.s. they have weird accents here... but I guess I'm actually the weird one since I'm the minority?)

Upstate NY has a weird accent for sure. Mine still slips in every so often.

I have Minneapolis and Green Bay as cities I look at on my weather app because usually it helps me hate Chicago less (when I'm ready to cry about the weather I look at theirs and realize ours isn't so bad). So today I keep looking and ours is either the same or worse! :( :( :( What? Why?

-48 wind chill right now. :eek:

Sooooooo today I'm spending the day researching places to move. So far my list consists of: Scottsdale, Savannah, all of Florida. Any other suggestions? I'm COOOOOOLD.

Upstate NY has a weird accent for sure. Mine still slips in every so often.

I have Minneapolis and Green Bay as cities I look at on my weather app because usually it helps me hate Chicago less (when I'm ready to cry about the weather I look at theirs and realize ours isn't so bad). So today I keep looking and ours is either the same or worse! :( :( :( What? Why?

-48 wind chill right now. :eek:

Sooooooo today I'm spending the day researching places to move. So far my list consists of: Scottsdale, Savannah, all of Florida. Any other suggestions? I'm COOOOOOLD.

How about Hawaii?

Back